Found this through Google too.

Your point ?

Yeah, I'd say it was a Google bomb.

Yeah and you'd be wrong.

Yeah...and?

Intentional or unintentional?
Either way, it's still a bomb.

And a hilarious one at that!

"While it may seem like the work of an online prankster, the Romney "completely wrong" Google bomb was unintentional."

" Google spokesman confirmed to Slate that the results are not a deliberate Google bomb."

Type 'Completely Wrong' in Google Image Search, Find Romney | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd say it was a Google bomb.

Yeah and you'd be wrong.

Yeah...and?

"While it may seem like the work of an online prankster, the Romney "completely wrong" Google bomb was unintentional."

" Google spokesman confirmed to Slate that the results are not a deliberate Google bomb."

Type 'Completely Wrong' in Google Image Search, Find Romney | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

LOL, you just proved me right. A google bomb by definition is intentional. If it's not done intentionally as you just posted it ceases to be a Google bomb.

You probably shouldn't argue things you have no clue about.

"A Google bomb occurs when numerous links all point to a target page with the same link text."

Perhaps you want to break down the link profile that highlights how this was a Google bomb.

Yeah and you'd be wrong.

Yeah...and?

LOL, you just proved me right. A google bomb by definition is intentional. If it's not done intentionally as you just posted it ceases to be a Google bomb.

You probably shouldn't argue things you have no clue about.

"A Google bomb occurs when numerous links all point to a target page with the same link text."

Perhaps you want to break down the link profile that highlights how this was a Google bomb.

You probably shouldn't make a judgement on what I 'have a clue' about.

You also missed the point that I was not arguing anything.

Google defined it as a bomb, regardless of how it happened.

Take it up with Google, not me. It's their words.

Forum List

Back