Fun Highschool Prom Pic

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
till crybabies with wild imaginations declared it sexist and offensive and kitchen sink.

Ch5lnqCVEAArKll.jpg

These High School Kids Created An Awesome Prom Photo. Then The Left Stepped In.

One guy doesn't like it and to a right winger it becomes all....Great English usage there dork munch..
You know the worse thing about leftist knee jerkers? They have no sense of humor.

Last edited:
You people are tireless. I'll give you that.

The same could be said of a group of clowns that have to inject PC into everything. Just fucking stop, people are weary of the bullshit

You are talking to the wrong person. I don't have a problem with the photo.

You see...you guys shouldn't feel the need to report to us here....every time someone who neither of us knows....does something that you think is stupid.

There are idiots out there somewhere who may or may not be liberals who say stupid things.

There are idiots IN HERE WHO WE KNOW ARE CONSERVATIVES who say stupid things every day.

You see? It's not the same. And...you don't like it.

Why would anyone, 'right', 'left', upside down, whatever, even pay any attention to such a far fetched interpretation, except to laugh at it as sheer hyperbole?

Why would anyone, 'right', 'left', upside down, whatever, even pay any attention to such a far fetched interpretation, except to laugh at it as sheer hyperbole?
Alas, the obvious must be stated around here.

One guy doesn't like it and to a right winger it becomes all....Great English usage there dork munch..
You know the worse thing about leftist knee jerkers? They keep their butts constantly hanging out and forget how to use their heads.
Much like righty mental masturbaters..
What did you say about Great English usage? LOL
I have to keep it at the OP's level, so OP author will understand...

The same could be said of a group of clowns that have to inject PC into everything. Just fucking stop, people are weary of the bullshit

You see...you guys shouldn't feel the need to report to us here....every time someone who neither of us knows....does something that you think is stupid.

There are idiots out there somewhere who may or may not be liberals who say stupid things.

There are idiots IN HERE WHO WE KNOW ARE CONSERVATIVES who say stupid things every day.

What? Are you drinking this early AM?

You know the worse thing about leftist knee jerkers? They keep their butts constantly hanging out and forget how to use their heads.
Lighten up, Buttercup. You are taxing yourself -and our patience.

Alas, the obvious must be stated around here.
You have yet to prove that the guy that did not like it is a lefty..
You are proving it for us, Lefty, with your spittle ridden responses.
I bet you say that to all the guys...

Lighten up, Buttercup. You are taxing yourself -and our patience.
Is this your normal procedure when you can't answer for your lies?

What? Are you drinking this early AM?

I challenge you to find a single USMB liberal who thinks that there is anything wrong with the photo.

Think you can?

If not, you are blowing farts in the wind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back