Fun Fact of The Day: Obama Has Played Golf An Average of Once Every 11 Days Since Tak

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I'm sure he's feeling our pain while doing it

SNIP:
Via Washington Secrets:
Obama plays 160th round of golf | WashingtonExaminer.com

As much of the nation huddles in a dangerous deep freeze, vacationing President Obama on Saturday wrapped up his two-week Christmas vacation by playing his 160th round of golf in his sunny birth state, Hawaii. The temperature: 79 degrees.

His latest round means that Obama has played golf an average of once every 11 days in office.

from;
Fun Fact of The Day: Obama Has Played Golf An Average of Once Every 11 Days Since Taking Office? | Weasel Zippers

Is that alot?

What is really pathetic is we have rightwingers who actually count

If President Obama stays on vacation another 8 months or so he'll catch up to President Bush's vacation days...

Like most Americans, Obama plays golf on weekends

George Bush was on one extended weekend

chartvaca.JPG

Last edited:
From the article:

snip:
Obama has been criticized for his golf outings, especially during the recession, but others say presidents need a break from all of their decision making.:lol:

But former President George W. Bush stopped golfing and many social events after the 9/11 attacks, saying, “Playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal.”

If President Obama stays on vacation another 8 months or so he'll catch up to President Bush's vacation days...

Better yet, if Obama would just go away for say, 3 years or so, the country would be better off. All Obama does is leave bodies in the wake

-Geaux

From the article:

snip:
Obama has been criticized for his golf outings, especially during the recession, but others say presidents need a break from all of their decision making.:lol:

But former President George W. Bush stopped golfing and many social events after the 9/11 attacks, saying, “Playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal.”

Doesn't taking 1020 vacation days send the wrong signal?

"I've just had my tour of duty in Iraq extended three months.....and Bush is taking another vacation?"

Last edited:
From the article:

snip:

Doesn't taking 1020 vacation days send the wrong signal?

Not really, if Obama would reward us with a 3 year or so vacation, I may even chip in more than my excessive taxes already compensate.

-Geaux

Jimma Carta was the worst presidential golfer that ever lived. actually he didn't know how to golf.., getting a good drive from a peanut and putting them into a hole was nearly impossible.
:lmao: ... :lmao:

Jimma Carta was the worst presidential golfer that ever lived. actually he didn't know how to golf.., getting a good drive from a peanut and putting them into a hole was nearly impossible.

Did you think very long on that one?

Did you think very long on that one?

Like you did on this one?

This is why Americans cannot afford to elect conservatives

They run on the assumption that if THEY don't get to call the shots, then NOBODY gets to call the shots

you need a :chillpill:

Forum List

Back