Fully "vaxxed" Maxine Waters gets rona

No. That's a myth.

I read your resources. The only named variant from the Smith thesis was the Wuhan lab-grown-and-invented superbug, Covid 19. My story was not a myth in 1980 when Covid wasn't turned into a superbug by a Wuhan, China, lab funded by Anthony Fauci, currently serving as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the Chief Medical Advisor to the President. I do not mean it as disrespect from the scientist who headed the effort to understand and contain the at-first quite lethal HIV virus, but Covid became weaponized to mutate frequently into a more deliterious pathogen in that it may have changed the valence similarity of evolvment into a less lethal path to a lesser illness than the original bug. There's always something new under the sun, but your statement was not supported by even so much as one different pathogen than Covid, We heard no such thing about the deadly HIV virus. There have to be some like covid that came back worse, but I'm not seeing that explained with an example. Maybe you're a virologist and have several instances of other viral strains gaining frighteningly stronger virility over time.

It grealty reduces the spread.

They're much less likely to get it, and if they do, it's much less severe.

It's not complicated, but antivaxxers for some reason have trouble with it.

You are free to make that choice, but you have to accept the consequences of that choice. If someone refuses to wear shirt and shoes, they are not being oppressed if they can't enter a business. Same with vax or mask status.
Lol How? You can get it and transmit it. Me think you full of it.

It grealty reduces the spread.

They're much less likely to get it, and if they do, it's much less severe.

It's not complicated, but antivaxxers for some reason have trouble with it.

You are free to make that choice, but you have to accept the consequences of that choice. If someone refuses to wear shirt and shoes, they are not being oppressed if they can't enter a business. Same with vax or mask status.
No one has trouble with it. It doesn't help slow the spread; it is still as viral as ever. Those that don't vaccinate may or may not get it worse than a vaccinated person. So in summary, those that are vaccinated can get Covid, those not vaccinated can get Covid. Those vaccinated can spread Covid, those not vaccinated can spread Covid. Less likely? The only difference is how severe it may be but that is about it.

So penalizing people who don't get the vaccine is pretty petty and it is politically motivated, and that is why you say and act the way you do, pure politics and a bad way to make arbitrary decisions. Many states are suing and winning against the federal government on mandatory vaccines. It isn't political it is a health choice.

No, they don't say that. They vaccines reduce the likelihood of getting it, and vastly reduced severity. If Waters hadn't been vaxxed, she'd almost certainly be dead.

Bummer she's vaxed, know what I mean?

No one has trouble with it. It doesn't help slow the spread;
Well that's delusional. Do I need to show the graph of COVID cases?

So penalizing people who don't get the vaccine is pretty petty
Your claim that public health laws are political oppression is laughed at hard by all of the adults, because it's so damn stupid, and because it makes you look like a screaming toddler.

Your claim that public health laws are political oppression is laughed at hard by all of the adults, because it's so damn stupid, and because it makes you look like a screaming toddler.
Coming from you that’s a compliment because you are a deranged loon, thanks for your nonsense it reassures me I am sane and you are insane.

Not all conservative are psychopaths, but very many are. And all conservatives welcome those psychopaths in their midst. They form a big part of the conservative base.
Proud to be with them against the Party of America sucks, which is you. You calling me names is a compliment to me. You are Locusts. Nice inflation you gave us here Moonbat

Says the one who doesnt know the wotd Freedom.

Forum List

Back