Fully Vaxxed are 6.6x more likely to die from Delta variant COVID.

I tried warning you all:

Unvaccinated have a death rate of 0.09%.
Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

Nothing to see here. I’m sure the usual suspects will be along to dismiss these scientific findings.
My advice is don't get vaccinated whatever you do.
A page full of stats screaming GET VACCINATED by 7 to 1 and you focus on the one that breaks 50-50.

Please. 2022 is only a year and a half away and the more of you that kill yourselves off the better.
My advice is you go get another round of experimental vaccines pumped into you. Big Pharma can’t thank you enough, especially knowing you can’t sue them at all.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

Nothing to see here. I’m sure the usual suspects will be along to dismiss these scientific findings.
73 deaths. 34 happened to un vaccinated persons. That is a death rate of 46%.

Correct. Nothing to see except your poor math skills.
34 out of over 35000 unvaccinated.
26 out of over 4000 fully vaccinated.

Liberals aren’t good at math.
73 deaths....34 (almost half of the deaths) were of people who were unvaccinated). The other's vax status was not completely known.

Your stats prove that vaccinated persons stand a much better chance of surviving than non-vaccinated persons.

Thanks for posting it.
^^ Common Core at work.

Hey moron, the mortality rate is determined by the group of people infected by the virus. One group is fully vaccinated, the other group not at all. The fully vaccinated had a higher mortality rate. Much higher. I get that math and science aren’t your thing. But please, continue making a fool of yourself.
73 deaths....34 (almost half of the deaths) were of people who were unvaccinated). The other's vax status was not completely known.
Wrong. They had three different groups, less than 21 days of first dose, more than 21 days of first shot, and past 14 days since their second shot. The fully vaccinated group had the highest mortality rate (26 deaths out of 4087). The unvaccinated group had 34 deaths out of 35,521 infected people.
73 deaths....34 (almost half of the deaths) were of people who were unvaccinated). The other's vax status was not completely known. Your stats. Sorry you find them inconvenient.
Repeating the same dribble isn’t going to change the fact you can’t read.

tony-stark-eye-roll.jpg
Oh the irony.

Your own stats show that nearly 1/2 of the deaths are confirmed non-vaxers.

I'll let you ruminate on that while you stammer to split some hair that isn't as important.... Have a good night for a change.

CIA-Catholic puppet Joe warned you about Delta, and would fail a pop quiz about this variant if given one. Fear propaganda won’t replace science. Until the reader can memorize the mutations that comprise Delta, you will remain puppets yourselves, because other variants have the same mutations. JoeXi is a hybrid puppet: one does not eliminate either the theological aspect of this POSPTUS nor the CIA propaganda aspect.
How I picture you:
tenor (7).gif

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

A page full of stats screaming GET VACCINATED by 7 to 1 and you focus on the one that breaks 50-50.

Please. 2022 is only a year and a half away and the more of you that kill yourselves off the better.
My advice is you go get another round of experimental vaccines pumped into you. Big Pharma can’t thank you enough, especially knowing you can’t sue them at all.
The Delta variant is supposed to be both more deadly and more easily transmittable.

My recommendation is you and those who think like you avoid the vaccines at all cost.
Donald Trump did, remember?
Oh wait, maybe I'm wrong on that.

In any case, after you and yours die off the numbers will look just fine.

It is said the devil is in the details. So what we don’t know but probably is true. Most people who got the vaccine early were people who had either vital worker status, or had health problems that qualified.

Those included people who were immune compromised.

So it is not surprising that more people are dying from this. Those who got the vaccine first were the elderly. And those with health problems to begin with.

But we already knew that most of the variants were not going to be covered by the vaccine. Well those of us who bothered to listen to the medical experts instead of internet experts.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

The Delta variant is supposed to be both more deadly and more easily transmittable.

My recommendation is you and those who think like you avoid the vaccines at all cost.

I’m glad people like you are willing to hand your future over to Big Pharma. Hopefully in a few years they can make a safe vaccine from what they learn from test subjects like you.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

I’m glad people like you are willing to hand your future over to Big Pharma. Hopefully in a few years they can make a safe vaccine from what they learn from test subjects like you.
Hey! you and yours won't be here to see it so

1624499892276.png

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

question.....do you think you are actually getting posters here to think like you about this?...just asking

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

question.....do you think you are actually getting posters here to think like you about this?...just asking
Not the radical leftwingers, no. They are a lost cause. All I do is show what morons they are and hope open minded people don’t buy their bullshit.

a known conspiracy theory freak claims vaccinated are 3x more likely to die from covid in another thread. Now i'm seeing this thread that claims 6.6x more likely. Conspiracy theorists are competing with each other now for who can make up the more outrageous conspiracy theory about vaccines, LMAOO

A while ago this had zero reality but there is something stirring that this Delta is inferior and that has been known a long time but it’s played out in media as the next Fear Factor.

Hey I remember when the Vaccine Cult told us these wonderful vaccines were "100% protective against hospitalization and death"

Oh. Nope.

I knew right up front they were AT BEST like the flu vaccines, which meant if you got them MAAAAYYYBBEEE you would still not get Covid. And hey, that's exactly how it's turning out, with the extra fun of actually getting sick from the vaccine.

Hey if you're that stupid or that paranoid...don't get the vaccine.

No one will miss you

Probably not even your relatives

Forum List

Back