'Fully Vaccinated' University President Forces Students to Get Vaccinated — Then Tests Positive for COVID

tenor.gif

IndianaUniversity claims ~12K students “tested +” for C19 since epidemic began. Lone public report refers to ONE vague student “C19 hospitalization.” Why won’t IU make public actual # of C19 resp dis hospitalizations there have been among students v. # vax-related hosps/SAEs?

She got what she had coming, lol

'Fully Vaccinated' University President Forces Students to Get Vaccinated — Then Tests Positive for COVID​

Everyone who is "mandated" should absolutely push back for this very reason. Almost daily the vaccines are doing increasingly little to prevent infection and spread. So, it's really no one's business if you vaccinate or not.

PUSH

BACK

This woman isn't nearly smart enough to be a college student let alone a college president. If this is what leadership in our Universities looks like today, it goes a long way in explaining why our education system is failing so dramatically.

This woman isn't nearly smart enough to be a college student let alone a college president. If this is what leadership in our Universities looks like today, it goes a long way in answering why our education system is failing so dramatically.

Universities/colleges have been a train wreck for a long time, IMO

That's true. Many conservatives actually say they don't feel SAFE in their college environment. A college student that isn't allowed to think isn't really a college student.

I'm not into banning words but if I were, it would definitely be "SAFE"

Really gets me when men use it. MEN. Like this: "Thank you for keeping me SAFE"

Really????

I'm not into banning words but if I were, it would definitely be "SAFE"

Really gets me when men use it. MEN. Like this: "Thank you for keeping me SAFE"

Really????
You're right to an extent but there are many meanings for safe. The ones I was referring to don't pertain to bodily harm or mental bullying. They refer to being coerced by faculty to think their way or forfeit the $30,000 you paid. That's not education.

The vaccines since the emergency use authorization issued in last December, was never confirmed to stop the transmitting of the virus. They did not have enough data to confirm this. The only thing they said was it was suppose to create a response to the infection of the COVID 19. It prevents symptomatic Covid infection. It has also been shown to prevent severe Covid infection according to the studies.

So it probably never was confirmed that it stops the spread of the virus. It just get the body to fight the virus and prevent symptoms caused by the virus. They can only hope that it does.

Appears it doesn't. It still spreads. The only issue now is are these people who had the shot getting sick.

There is also the issue of those who have the virus and do not get sick. They still can spread it but hey it does not hurt them.

Bottom line vaccinations do not always prevent infections.

Unfortunately with those who refused to get the shot , are walking time bombs.

Unfortunately with those who refused to get the shot , are walking time bombs.
Yes, it IS unfortunate that this situation has been so badly handled by the very medical professionals whose job it was to know how to do these things effectively. Add the loss of trust of media credibility and the explosion of sources of nonsense on the internet, and we are facing a potential loss of life that could have been avoided. One thing seems undeniable to me though. The push for these passports is ridiculous on its face. They serve NO purpose other than creating another level of control over citizens. No one "showing their papers" as they enter a building or a sporting event will have done a single thing to prove or disprove whether they are carriers and contagious. NOTHING.

Those who are pushing the idea are aware of this but they are hoping enough of us will just shrug and follow the sheep in front of us to get their lives back. They probably chuckle to themselves about that last idea.

Yes, it IS unfortunate that this situation has been so badly handled by the very medical professionals whose job it was to know how to do these things effectively. Add the loss of trust of media credibility and the explosion of sources of nonsense on the internet, and we are facing a potential loss of life that could have been avoided. One thing seems undeniable to me though. The push for these passports is ridiculous on its face. They serve NO purpose other than creating another level of control over citizens. No one "showing their papers" as they enter a building or a sporting event will have done a single thing to prove or disprove whether they are carriers and contagious. NOTHING.

Those who are pushing the idea are aware of this but they are hoping enough of us will just shrug and follow the sheep in front of us to get their lives back. They probably chuckle to themselves about that last idea.
Disgusting, harmful fantasies.

Forum List

Back