Fully Vaccinated People Represent Over 50% of Cases and Hospitalizations in Several Regions

The only scammers around here are right-wingers.
i-workout-dance (1).gif

Fairytales.

And, we should believe immoral false-witness bearing right-wingers, Because?
Hey moron, are you suggesting a successful vaccine has been made for a coronavirus? If so, name it. SARS, MERS have been around for over a decade, yet no vaccine. Influenza still kills millions every year. Then there is a common cold. All coronaviruses, no working vaccines for any of them.

Hey moron, are you suggesting a successful vaccine has been made for a coronavirus? If so, name it. SARS, MERS have been around for over a decade, yet no vaccine. Influenza still kills millions every year. Then there is a common cold. All coronaviruses, no working vaccines for any of them.
lol. Like being anti-mask and anti-vax is Any better. Only right-wingers are That fantastical.

lol. Like being anti-mask and anti-vax is Any better. Only right-wingers are That fantastical.
Masks are rated to filter particles ten times bigger than the virus. They don’t filter the virus.

I’m not “anti-vax”. I support using vaccines that work. But with coronaviruses vaccines just aren’t effective. The best way to deal with it (once it’s become a pandemic) is to let it spread, treat infected people with effective drugs and treatments, and let people get natural immunity to it.

Have any links? All the studies I have read make your statement just right-wing fantasy not any form of "gospel Truth".
Obviously, you didn't take a college microbiology class (or didn't pass one.) You shouldn't downvote people for knowing more than you btw.

Masks are rated to filter particles ten times bigger than the virus. They don’t filter the virus.

I’m not “anti-vax”. I support using vaccines that work. But with coronaviruses vaccines just aren’t effective. The best way to deal with it (once it’s become a pandemic) is to let it spread, treat infected people with effective drugs and treatments, and let people get natural immunity to it.
Only right-wingers would imply maskless is better.

Obviously, you didn't take a college microbiology class (or didn't pass one.) You shouldn't downvote people for knowing more than you btw.

A Genetic "requirement" means "herd immunity" may not be possible since we all don't share the same "immune genetic trait".

Only right-wingers would imply maskless is better.
It is. The WHO and most virologists had a plan for a SARS pandemic, and it didn’t include any lockdowns or masks. But that plan was thrown out by all countries except one, Sweden.

It’s better to expose as many as possible as quickly as possible so everyone develops natural immunity. No vaccine is possible for a coronavirus, never has been, probably never will be. These sham ones they have certainly aren’t working.

A Genetic "requirement" means "herd immunity" may not be possible since we all don't share the same "immune genetic trait".
I
What are you babbling about? My comment has nothing to do with herd immunity--it was only in regards to not all of the population being likely victims of covid due to their own personal makeup and circumstances.

100% of the people who don't get the vaccine CAN NOT get the virus.

I've had the virus----------I considered myself far luckier than those who have been vaccinated. The masks don't stop the virus.

This said,

I'm concerned about the natural order of the virus's being disrupted by the lock downs, masks, and vaccines-----the virus has been left with plenty of victims (its food source) not exposed to the original strain last year which would have given them some immunity this year slowing its ability to spread now. Now the virus has mutated and has expanded its feeding grounds to include younger victims------who were in very little danger to the original virus last year but the new strains are different.

Long term, not having most of the population exposed early on to the original strain may come back to bite the human race in the ass depending how this virus mutates. It could stretch out the virus's killing ability long term.

I

What are you babbling about? My comment has nothing to do with herd immunity--it was only in regards to not all of the population being likely victims of covid due to their own personal makeup and circumstances.

100% of the people who don't get the vaccine CAN NOT get the virus.
How fantastical, right-winger. Is that why red States who are anti-vax have hospitals running out of resources?

I've had the virus----------I considered myself far luckier than those who have been vaccinated. The masks don't stop the virus.

This said,

I'm concerned about the natural order of the virus's being disrupted by the lock downs, masks, and vaccines-----the virus has been left with plenty of victims (its food source) not exposed to the original strain last year which would have given them some immunity this year slowing its ability to spread now. Now the virus has mutated and has expanded its feeding grounds to include younger victims------who were in very little danger to the original virus last year but the new strains are different.

Long term, not having most of the population exposed early on to the original strain may come back to bite the human race in the ass depending how this virus mutates. It could stretch out the virus's killing ability long term.
India already proved that is not the case. Israel is generating data on people who are vaxxed still getting infected but fortunately with less severe symptoms.

The CDC reports

163000000 vaccinated people
6587 breakthrough infections .004% of vaccinated people
1263 deaths from breakthrough infections .0008%

The CDC quit counting breakthrough cases at the beginning of May I believe, they have no idea how many there are.

Why aren't you asking what kind of a virus can kill an otherwise healthy, young person in their prime? Or even children? Where did it come from? We've never seen a virus that could do this, but yet no one questions where it originated or how? In late 2019, a deadly virus that can kill young healthy adults sprang up out of nowhere, when nothing like it had ever been seen before in the history of mankind?

Why aren't you asking what kind of a virus can kill an otherwise healthy, young person in their prime? Or even children? Where did it come from? We've never seen a virus that could do this, but yet no one questions where it originated or how? In late 2019, a deadly virus that can kill young healthy adults sprang up out of nowhere, when nothing like it had ever been seen before in the history of mankind?
What? Have you heard of swine flu, SARS, or the 1918 flu?

This said,

The “natural order of the virus” is millions dead
STFU

What? Have you heard of swine flu, SARS, or the 1918 flu?

Those didn't indiscriminately kill young and healthy individuals like this is supposedly doing, yet everyone accepts that it's doing this without questioning why or what's different? Just wanting to be Karen's and following the 'media's' cue to push mask and vaccine (that doesn't work) mandates. But no one is supposed to question any of it. If you don't think that's all a little strange, then you're not very smart.

New Topics

Forum List

Back