Fully vaccinated Fantasy Football commentator dies of COVID-19

Hey asshole, here are some stats directly from the Arizona AZHS.gov website on WuFlu tracking:

Age 20-44: 473,630 cases, 921 deaths = 0.2% mortality rate.
Age 45-54: 157,775 cases, 1392 deaths= 0.8% mortality rate.

This doesn’t take into consideration all the people who got WuFlu and never tested, but does consider all deaths. So we know the real numbers are even lower than that.

All cases in AZ: 1,086,328, deaths 19,812 = 1.8% total.
Keep in mind we have a huge elderly population.

The real indicator is the deaths per 100k.
275 deaths per 100,000 in AZ. That is 0.27%

So with under reported case numbers, and of course over reported “COVID deaths” since the hospital can just put COVID as a death even if they clearly have other co-morbidities, the actual numbers are still even lower.

Who cares about Arizona alone?
Got a calculator? Do the math butt munch ...
I get 1.6%
Primary reason for the slight decrease is breakthrough cases in which VERY few are dying.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

Who cares about Arizona alone?
Got a calculator? Do the math butt munch ...
I get 1.6%
Primary reason for the slight decrease is breakthrough cases in which VERY few are dying.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

I get 0.2. That is 99.8% survive.

For the sake of argument, I won't even argue the lie of the 707k deaths.

707789 / 350000000 *100 = .20

That article is from months ago where many were freshly vaccinated. It's unknown exactly how quickly that protection wanes. Could be early on, with stronger protection, it was 99% hospitalized were unvaxxed; whereas as now, that protection isn't as strong so it's less than 99% now.

Also, a healthy, vaxxed 39 year old is the exception, not the rule.

You need a new calculator (or a new brain) divide cases into deaths and voila!
No. You need a new brain.

At the onset, you divide deaths by cases. But the entire vaxx argument is in regard to the whole poplulation.

This means you divide the deaths by the whole population since the argument is based on everyone getting the vaxx.

Someday, you'll pull your head out of your ass and realize that the 707 thousand deaths listed is really only a fraction of the real Covid deaths.

But until you and your ilk can find a consistent argument, I don't really give a shit.

No. You need a new brain.

At the onset, you divide deaths by cases. But the entire vaxx argument is in regard to the whole poplulation.

This means you divide the deaths by the whole population since the argument is based on everyone getting the vaxx.

Someday, you'll pull your head out of your ass and realize that the 707 thousand deaths listed is really only a fraction of the real Covid deaths.

But until you and your ilk can find a consistent argument, I don't really give a shit.

NO U FUCKING IDIOT. Entire population? Lordy LORD ya stoopid!!

You failed basic math. Congrats I guess :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back