Fully Vaccinated David Hogg: having to wear a mask is more than worth it to have people not think I’m a conservative

I’d keep wearing a mask too if I were you. I wouldn’t want anyone knowing I’m David Hogg

Well, things are working out.
You're not David Hogg.
He's not a Conservative or tiny minded "conservative."
So you both achieve your goals.
Mask up!

When I see a person with a mask I only think....

1 there is someone who buys into the mask agenda and scare way too much.

2 a immuno compromised person taking extra precautions.

3 a pussy as bitch.

I don't think politics when I see one.
And how, if I may ask, are not 1 & 3 "political?"

3 a pussy as bitch.

I think a lot of people wear masks to show respect for the rules in the store they are patronizing
Yeah that's what we do, otherwise we just show respect, but as soon as we get outside the shop, then the thing comes off, and it don't get put back on until we go somewhere where they are required. I go maskless 90% of the time. Yeah I got the virus, but who knows where it came from, because I was doing all the PPE stuff in the beginning, but it didn't work because I got the virus regardless of.

After that I could care less about all the hoopla and fear being exhibited by people or the CDC. I wouldn't go to restaurants or anything in the beginning, but after I got that thing regardless of how cautious I was being, I then thought to heck with it I'm living my life normally again. Been living normally ever since.

I never did wear a mask in my pick-up truck while by myself like I see people doing, nor did I wear a mask outside by myself etc. The science never said we needed to do such foolery, but the fear took on a life of it's own for many people who are follower's and not leader's in life. The Democrat's could tell their flock that Covid is hiding in the bushes, and the base would be wearing astronaut suits outside next.

Not saying don't protect yourselves and your family, but just use common sense folks.

3 a pussy as bitch.

I think a lot of people wear masks to show respect for the rules in the store they are patronizing
Yeah that's what we do, otherwise we just show respect, but as soon as we get outside the shop, then the thing comes off, and it don't get put back on until we go somewhere where they are required. I go maskless 90% of the time. Yeah I got the virus, but who knows where it came from, because I was doing all the PPE stuff in the beginning, but it didn't work because I got the virus regardless of.

After that I could care less about all the hoopla and fear being exhibited by people or the CDC. I wouldn't go to restaurants or anything in the beginning, but after I got that thing regardless of how cautious I was being, I then thought to heck with it I'm living my life normally again. Been living normally ever since.

I never did wear a mask in my pick-up truck while by myself like I see people doing, nor did I wear a mask outside by myself etc. The science never said we needed to do such foolery, but the fear took on a life of it's own for many people who are follower's and not leader's in life. The Democrat's could tell their flock that Covid is hiding in the bushes, and the base would be wearing astronaut suits outside next.

Not saying don't protect yourselves and your family, but just use common sense folks.
PS. When I say I got the virus, I meant that I had it in the beginning of the thing/pandemic or rather not long afterwards, so after I got rid of it, I just thought to myself "No Fear", just live your life like you're supposed to without fear and so that's what I do.

Does anyone really care what David Hogg says...
Exactly, just like "The View", does anyone give a damn what that bunch of leftist narcissistic scallywags say ? It's unbelievable how these people had placed themselves as somehow being the most sane amongst us, when they've been proven time and time again to be the most insane amongst us. Yet they are touted by their handler's as the guru's of intelligence... Rotflmbo.... This nation ought to be ashamed as to what it has done over time to itself.

Maybe Hogg has it right (pardon the pun). Wear a MAGA hat and risk your life by crazies with clubs and knives. Drive a car with vanity conservative plates and risk getting keyed. It happened to me this weekend.

Maybe Hogg has it right (pardon the pun). Wear a MAGA hat and risk your life by crazies with clubs and knives. Drive a car with vanity conservative plates and risk getting keyed. It happened to me this weekend.
Good point. I intentionally keep my politics private when offline.

Yesterday I saw a cyclist who was wearing an 'I love NY' shirt. She wasn't wearing a helmet but she was wearing a mask.

Forum List

Back