Fully Vaccinated David Hogg: having to wear a mask is more than worth it to have people not think I’m a conservative

1621040293612.png

Lol!!

Go ahead you little shit, it pleases me to think you'll continue to inconvienence yourself all because of people you do not agree with! :laugh:

Will Hoggboy run for Congress in 2022? I'm sure Soros would toss him a new million to fund his campaign.

I doubt it. Mr. Hogg doesn't like to stick with things. He already closed down his pillow manufacturing operation after he got bored with it.

Soros is Evil, but he isn't stupid.

I’d keep wearing a mask too if I were you. I wouldn’t want anyone knowing I’m David Hogg

A tremendous admission by Hogg Boy. The whole mask mania is just political theater and has nothing to do with "The Science". Libs wear them merely so they won't be id'ed as conservatives.

After considering this, I think this is a great idea.

I think all leftists should continue to wear their masks. They don't want to be a identified as conservatives do they?

Were your mask leftists!

I’d keep wearing a mask too if I were you. I wouldn’t want anyone knowing I’m David Hogg

A tremendous admission by Hogg Boy. The whole mask mania is just political theater and has nothing to do with "The Science". Libs wear them merely so they won't be id'ed as conservatives.

You know it's just crazy... We never changed our lifestyle, and we wore the mask out of respect for shops that required them..... We did not stop working during the pandemic..Our grandkids never stopped going to school, and they only missed one day when a staff member got infected, and the school was shut down to be cleaned the next day. I got the virus as well as others around me in our area, and we all survived to go back to normal life afterwards. My wife actually handed me the thermometer, and brought me my food etc, and she never caught the thing... Our grands never wore mask outside or in the house, otherwise only when it was required. My wife and daughter are essential workers who deal with people alot, and nope no virus thank God. Not saying it's for everyone upon how we think or live, but it's worked ok for us. We also went multiple times to restaurant's, and in many settings they were packed, but we didn't get sick thank God.

Not sure about other states, and why they got the thing so bad or why it affected them so bad, but I'm just thankful it didn't hit our state as hard or that the numbers never got way out of control in our state, otherwise as it did in others.

Now the nation is dealing with this bullcrap pipeline issue. It's really amazing how bad our government is failing the nation, but onward we all go into the abyss.

When I see a person with a mask I only think....

1 there is someone who buys into the mask agenda and scare way too much.

2 a immuno compromised person taking extra precautions.

3 a pussy as bitch.

I don't think politics when I see one.

When I see a person with a mask I only think....

1 there is someone who buys into the mask agenda and scare way too much.

2 a immuno compromised person taking extra precautions.

3 a pussy as bitch.

I don't think politics when I see one.

I think a lot of people wear masks to show respect for the rules in the store they are patronizing

Forum List

Back