Fully Vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
LOL, these vaccines don’t even work.

Maher, 65, experienced what scientists have come to call a “breakthrough case,” in which a fully vaccinated person comes down with COVID. The phenomenon is very rare.

BEB17C0C-DB26-4B14-9DF6-FDF67AC3C8DB.jpeg

A nursing home here in King County Washington state is where the COVID epidemic began. Now there is a new outbreak in another nursing home in the area north of King county near the Canadian border, in which 6 fully vaccinated people are testing positive
May 08, 2021 at 11:13 pm PDTBy KIRO 7 News Staff

WHATCOM COUNTY, Wash. — The Whatcom County Health Department said it has identified 19 confirmed COVID-19 cases in an ongoing outbreak among staff and residents at a Bellingham nursing facility.

Health Department officials said they have been responding to the outbreak at Avamere Bellingham Healthcare and Rehabilitation since being notified of the cases on April 24.

Officials said six of the cases are among people who have been fully vaccinated. They are being called vaccine breakthrough cases, which are said to be rare but expected, “especially among older people and those who are immunocompromised.”

Two people were hospitalized, and another person, a man in his 80s, diagnosed with COVID-19, died, according to a release.
Story continued here:
Health officials monitoring COVID-19 outbreak at Whatcom County nursing facility

Oddly enough, normally you would think that it would be strange to be injected with a vaccine to immunize you and NOT test + for it!

Wouldn't it be stranger to get the vaccine and test - ? I mean, the vaccine is part and parcel of the virus.

Hopefully this means that you can hit someone with a bucket full of Covid bugs and they still stay asymptomatic.

And if the vaccine protects you from the virus and everyone else on the shooting crew and guests are all vaccinated too, then what is the harm or even concern whether they test + or not? There is likely no point in the future where people will ever stop testing + so long as the virus or the vaccine is still around. I mean, the vaccine doesn't actually kill or eliminate Covid from the world.

None of this adds up.

I don't recall anybody saying the vaccine prevented anyone from carrying the virus, which is why people who get vaccinated are still expected to wear masks, to keep from spreading it to those who haven't been vaccinated yet, Testing positive is not the same as coming down with an infection. People who have had their flu shots can still carry the virus around, the same with the COVID bug. All the dozen or so people at our morning coffee and gossip gang at a restaurant here have been vaccinated and we're fine; four have tested positive with no symptoms at all, and we're a high risk age group.

Last edited:
The phenomenon is very rare.

Humm wonder why they banned travel from India...while reports of vaccinated people dropping like flies ...in India

I'm sure it's a coincidence

Watch Brazil to
Give the U.S. a few months ......let's see what happens

enough, normally you would think that it would be strange to be injected with a vaccine to immunize you and NOT test + for it!
I hear what you are saying

But if so how stupid are the medical professionals fighting the pandemic for not knowing what you just said?

And how stupid are the libs at HBO for overreacting to the test result?

enough, normally you would think that it would be strange to be injected with a vaccine to immunize you and NOT test + for it!

But if so how stupid are the medical professionals fighting the pandemic for not knowing what you just said?

And how stupid are the libs at HBO for overreacting to the test result?

How stupid does stupid get? It only stands to reason that vaccines work by fooling the body into thinking it has a virus then building up a defense. If it can fool the immune system then how can a vaccine NOT fool a Covid test?

There is likely no point in the future where people will ever stop testing + so long as the virus or the vaccine is still around. I mean, the vaccine doesn't actually kill or eliminate Covid from the world.
You eliminate covid the same way as smallpox, by narrowing the population where in can multiply with vaccines and preventing the evolution of the virus into something the vaccine can't handle.

But if so how stupid are the medical professionals fighting the pandemic for not knowing what you just said? And how stupid are the libs at HBO for overreacting to the test result?
How stupid does stupid get? It only stands to reason that vaccines work by fooling the body into thinking it has a virus then building up a defense. If it can fool the immune system then how can a vaccine NOT fool a Covid test?
Depends what the test is looking for. Tests that look for antibodies would count a vaccinated person as positive, but that doesn't mean infected.

There is likely no point in the future where people will ever stop testing + so long as the virus or the vaccine is still around. I mean, the vaccine doesn't actually kill or eliminate Covid from the world.
You eliminate covid the same way as smallpox, by narrowing the population where in can multiply with vaccines and preventing the evolution of the virus into something the vaccine can't handle.

I know all that, but this mRNA vaccine does not work the regular way. I don't know that it limits the virus from infecting people or multiplying, it just limits people from developing serious symptoms from it requiring hospital stays.

But if so how stupid are the medical professionals fighting the pandemic for not knowing what you just said? And how stupid are the libs at HBO for overreacting to the test result?
Depends what the test is looking for. Tests that look for antibodies would count a vaccinated person as positive, but that doesn't mean infected.
In that case idiot libs like dr fauci have some explainin’ to do

We are getting numbers for some counties in Texas of 300 new cases in one day

OMG put on your masks and stay home everyone

But the number of deaths that same day might be as few as 1 or as many as 14

And thats the only number i care about

Maher, 65, experienced what scientists have come to call a “breakthrough case,” in which a fully vaccinated person comes down with COVID. The phenomenon is very rare.

View attachment 489259
Because he couldn’t have been exposed before being vaccinated, pos. It’s also supposedly a symptomatic. Which no one said was impossible.

there truly isn’t anything you scum don’t lie about.

I don't recall anybody saying the vaccine prevented anyone from carrying the virus, which is why people who get vaccinated are still expected to wear masks, to keep from spreading it to those who haven't been vaccinated yet, Testing positive is not the same as coming down with an infection. People who have had their flu shots can still carry the virus around, the same with the COVID bug. All the dozen or so people at our morning coffee and gossip gang at a restaurant here have been vaccinated and we're fine; four have tested positive with no symptoms at all, and we're a high risk age group.
That is at odds with the current science from the CDC, which says if you are vaccinated, you don't need to wear a mask anymore. I understand that it is difficult to keep up with this science.

And testing positive literally means you have been/are infected.

Last edited:
The ignorance on display here......................... People can question things but first they need to understand how things work before exposing their ignorance.

No one has EVER claimed with any vaccine that you will never contract whatever it is that you are being vaccinated against. Getting a flu vaccine was never a guarantee you would not get the flu. It's always been possible you might. The vaccine simply makes it less likely and less severe if you do get the flu.

With fewer getting the flu it also decreases the chances of it spreading.

My snout is bent and stuff and am considering high tech rhinoplasty but how that ugly ass, never got that jewish nose taken care of is bizarre.

Forum List

Back