FULL ON "HOMICIDE" of George Floyd

Oh, and Blaine, your assumption he did it with intent to murder is just wrong. That has not been proven to be the case.

The cop would have to be incredibly stupid to intentionally murder someone in front of a crowd of people recording the whole incident. People refuse to think. They see white cop and dead black suspect and all reason goes out the window. It’s clear what happened if you look at what happened objectively. The cop was overzealous and reckless and his actions was at least a contributing factor, as the autopsy confirms, in the death of the suspect. But no motive has been established. That hasn’t stopped the left from making this about racism. It’s astounding how they need no facts to back up their narratives.

Last edited:
Perhaps MN medical examiner got some pressure from the MPD?
Looks like independent autopsy shows a MUCH different picture.

Unlike MN ME, no underlying health issues and George Floyd's death was 'caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression,' an independent autopsy found

Our little Blainey is SUCH a dumba**. Hilarious!

Reported for trolling.

The one thing that is for sure, if not for the knee in the neck with the amount of pressured used, Floyd would be alive today.

The video backs up what the independent ME said today. Plus he also mentioned that the other 3 cops were putting pressure on Floyd's back too.
The Hennepin ME and MPD have some 'splainin to do.

Oh, and Blaine, your assumption he did it with intent to murder is just wrong. That has not been proven to be the case.

The cop would have to be incredibly stupid to intentionally murder someone in front of a crowd of people recording the whole incident. People refuse to think. They see white cop and dead black suspect and all reason goes out the window. It’s clear what happened if you look at what happened objectively. The cop was overzealous and reckless and his actions was at least a contributing factor, as the autopsy confirms, in the death of the suspect. But motive has been established. That hasn’t stopped the left from making this about racism. It’s astounding how they need no facts to back up their narratives.

"The cop would have to be incredibly stupid to intentionally murder someone in front of a crowd of people recording the whole incident."""

Chauvin has a history of complaints over 19 years.
Nobody did anything to curb him in.
He thought he was invincible.
It's not about a few bad apples.
The whole fucking orchard is rotten.

The one thing that is for sure, if not for the knee in the neck with the amount of pressured used, Floyd would be alive today.

Perhaps, but someone is intentionally withholding the video between Floyd against the wall and Floyd face down on the street. They are doing it because they apparently don't want people to see Floyd resisting arrest. A New snippet was on twitter today claiming the police were beating him in the car. Based on the angle of the cops feet and legs, that seems unlikely. Cop was practically laying down. Something else was going on that resulted in Floyd being removed from the vehicle and placed face down on the street.

There is no doubt, not a speck, that the cop caused the death. Over a fake $20 bill for gods sake? Really. A knee in the neck for counterfeit money. If I were the cop I'd be laughing not putting my knee on his neck for 8 minutes. Sorry there is no justification for what happened.

Need to bring in Chuck Norris to break the tie.
Brilliant idea! The only opinion that matters is Chuck Norris's opinion. If you dont agree, he will settle the debate by kicking you in the face.

Perhaps MN medical examiner got some pressure from the MPD?
Looks like independent autopsy shows a MUCH different picture.

Unlike MN ME, no underlying health issues and George Floyd's death was 'caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression,' an independent autopsy found

Was it the same guy who did "Big Mike's" autopsy? LOL

Autopsy Finds George Floyd’s Death Due To ‘Homicide By Asphyxia’

An independent autopsy on George Floyd conducted at the request of his family has concluded his cause of death was “homicide caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain.”

The report by Dr. Michael Baden and Dr. Allecia Wilson concluded Floyd likely died at the scene. Baden formerly worked as New York City’s chief medical examiner and conducted the autopsy of Eric Garner, a Black man who was put in a fatal chokehold by police in 2014.

Floyd, 46, died last week after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes. Video of the arrest shows Floyd repeatedly telling the officer he couldn’t breathe.
The doctors found that weight on Floyd’s back from other officers, handcuffs and his positioning all also contributed to his death by impairing the proper function of his diaphragm.

“What we found is consistent with what people saw,” Dr. Baden said in an emailed release. “There is no other health issue that could cause or contribute to the death. Police have this false impression that if you can talk, you can breathe. That’s not true.”

The first autopsy was obviously a WHITEWASH to protect the killer cops.

Had the cop not kneeled on his neck over a lousy possible couterfeit bill, a laughable offense, he'd still be alive. This could have all been avoided by just a simple cuff and booking. Yet I wonder if this cop had other motives?

Forum List

Back