Fuel prices are a necessary growing pain; Seriously just ride a bike

Ok drive your gas guzzler. Just no whining when its $200 to fill it up. The world is moving on from oil, you can join us or go broke trying to live in the past, your choice
Totally retarded regressive child. ^^^

Has no idea how the world works

"The world is moving on from oil" - that's one of the single stupidest things I've ever heard on the internet, in my 15 years here.

Progtards are stupid and ignorant. And that's a horrible combination.

Can't wait for Dems to tell us again how they care about the poor and working class. Note their attitude, it's so what.
Exactly.

Progtards are MISERABLE HUMAN BEINGS.

They done give a rat's ass about other peoples' suffering.

They don't CARE that poor people can't afford to drive to work.

Progtards are ELITIST PRICKS.

Im sorry but Im tired of hearing people demand Biden “fix” fuel prices. This is a necessary growing pain for proper progress folks. Climate change is real (despite what MAGA says) and ridding ourselves of
i actually thought this was a joke... or sarcasm..

since it's not, I guess I will go find something more intelligent, which of course will not be difficult...

It's only petty theft if you steal the seat off a liberal's bicycle or tricycle and leave the post in place.

They'll ride it anyway. Hooray for potholes that give bicycles one hell of a jolt!

Ok drive your gas guzzler. Just no whining when its $200 to fill it up. The world is moving on from oil, you can join us or go broke trying to live in the past, your choice
Totally retarded regressive child. ^^^

Has no idea how the world works

"The world is moving on from oil" - that's one of the single stupidest things I've ever heard on the internet, in my 15 years here.

Progtards are stupid and ignorant. And that's a horrible combination.

Probably still lives with, and is supported by his parents; probably never held a real job, and has no idea what it takes to do so.

That's just goofy. Why do you even talk like that?

This is just COAL PLANTS, not including gas or nuclear. Now show us where the world is moving on. I don't blame you, you wanted to believe what you were being fed. Your fault is that you swallowed the lies.

Coal%20plants-S.png

I can't recall who said it, but it agrees with your post: "We lie to them because they want to be lied to."

Im sorry but Im tired of hearing people demand Biden “fix” fuel prices. This is a necessary growing pain for proper progress folks. Climate change is real (despite what MAGA says) and ridding ourselves of fossil fuels is simply gonna have to happen. And yes, Biden is actually doing a great job moving us towards that.

And in the process how about RIDE A FREAKIN BIKE. I do and most sane people who see the reality we face do also. Probably will help some people who need to lose weight anyway lose some.

Some will say “but I live 45 miles from work” well we used to warn about “white flight” to the suburbs, and the cost of NOT building high speed rail. Well here ya go. We told ya so.
Can I run over people riding bikes? I am putting a cow catcher on the front of my Jeep specifically for this purpose for any enviro whacko who thinks taking away an American's freedom to drive a car is a good thing.

666 Climate Change is a Lie.

It is just another angle of attack for Globalists to destroy Freedom and Subjugate Democracies, and Capitalism.
The 666 New World Order is being prepared for The Biblical AntiChrist. His power and his reign will be short so his so called "throne" and the foundations for it must be in place before he is revealed.

Anyone that buys into Globalism and Earth worship is a morally corrupt lunatic and is a lost cause. There will be no repentance on Judgment Day for such people who worship The Creation instead of The Creator.

1655295791817.png

Last edited:
Im sorry but Im tired of hearing people demand Biden “fix” fuel prices. This is a necessary growing pain for proper progress folks. Climate change is real (despite what MAGA says) and ridding ourselves of fossil fuels is simply gonna have to happen. And yes, Biden is actually doing a great job moving us towards that.

And in the process how about RIDE A FREAKIN BIKE. I do and most sane people who see the reality we face do also. Probably will help some people who need to lose weight anyway lose some.

Some will say “but I live 45 miles from work” well we used to warn about “white flight” to the suburbs, and the cost of NOT building high speed rail. Well here ya go. We told ya so.
LOL. Yeah, let's tell all the poor people who we claim to represent and are taking the brunt of the social injustice of inflation that they just need to suck it up and either pay more or ride a bike, that they need to be a patriot and due their civic duty for climate change. End result: it effects them greatly and Climate change goes merrily on.

Get used to it, tired or not we need fossil fuels and you are not advocating progress you are pushing for regression.

Um I ride a bike to work and (wild concept) CHANGE into my work clothes. My gym is walking distance to work, I keep work clothes in locker. Ride to work. Change. Work. Simple
Siumpler to drive a car if one chooses.

Good for you but people want their cars and no one should be stopping them.

The planet is in no need of saving

There are those who adapt to new possibilities and there are those left behind.

Forum List

Back