Fucking (with) the babysitter

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
We have a babysitter* coming over today who is a pretty staunch conservative, based on some of what she posts on Facebook.

I was thinking of getting a 24 x 36" poster of Obama, framing it, and hanging it above the fireplace just to fuck with her mind...but I decided to not go through the trouble.

* She is in her 30s...not a teen.

We have a babysitter* coming over today who is a pretty staunch conservative, based on some of what she posts on Facebook.

I was thinking of getting a 24 x 36" poster of Obama, framing it, and hanging it above the fireplace just to fuck with her mind...but I decided to not go through the trouble.

That's a start. You should give her a copy of one of his books with a personalized message written inside as well.

My brother was over here fixing something in the condo one day while I was at school, and drew a Hitler mustache on my framed pic of President Obama. :lol:

See, you can disagree about politics, but still get along and laugh with them. :thup:

(He also signed me up for Rush Limbaugh's online newsletter, so I signed him up for the Indiana Democratic Party)

That's a start. You should give her a copy of one of his books with a personalized message written inside as well.

How bout an audio-book of Obama reading.......

You need her, she doesn't need you. Supply might get a bit shorter if you pull her chain too hard. And if you are the type for practical jokes on the help, I can see the supply getting shorter yet.

If pissing her off is worth an extra $3 an hour to you, go for it.

You need her, she doesn't need you. Supply might get a bit shorter if you pull her chain too hard. And if you are the type for practical jokes on the help, I can see the supply getting shorter yet.

FWIW if her chain is so short that looking at a picture pisses her off, I doubt she'd make much of a babysitter. :eusa_whistle:

Fucking (with) the babysitter

dontfuckwiththebabysitter.jpg

My brother was over here fixing something in the condo one day while I was at school, and drew a Hitler mustache on my framed pic of President Obama. :lol:

See, you can disagree about politics, but still get along and laugh with them. :thup:

(He also signed me up for Rush Limbaugh's online newsletter, so I signed him up for the Indiana Democratic Party)
It takes real guts to admit you have a framed picture of Barry.

You're not very creative Botoxi, and pretty much an unimaginative lout.

Get yourself a dartboard, dumbass, and inlay a picture of Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity or Even the revered Newt, and do some throwing for an hour or so. Make it appear you've had it for quite some time. Have it in an area of your house where a dartboard might be (family room or such).

I'm assuming since you claim to be a doctor, you have a nice big house. So this should be no problem.

I have one those magnet sets where you can change Obama's clothes, and I have a surfing Obama bobble head from Hawaii. ;)

Why not save yourself some trouble and take the one you have hanging on your bedroom ceiling and hang it over the fireplace? It's only for one night, right?

I have one those magnet sets where you can change Obama's clothes, and I have a surfing Obama bobble head from Hawaii. ;)
I have Barry toilet paper so he can see what its like from the other side.

If I had more time, I'd get T-shirts printed for my 4.5 and my 1.5 year olds that have his picture on the front and on the back it would say "Obama Disciple".

Why not save yourself some trouble and take the one you have hanging on your bedroom ceiling and hang it over the fireplace? It's only for one night, right?

Too many stains.

What a coincidence!

I remember in college, I fell asleep in the dorm lounge...and when I woke up some of my friends had used a permanent marker to draw a Hitler moustache on the huge Bill Clinton tattoo I have on my chest.

Good times! :lol:

why should that piss her off?

there's a political test you have to pass for someone you pay to watch your kids?

just sayin

Forum List

Back