Fucking hell, this place has changed a lot

Having read the rules and the new owners responses to some of the flak he has taken in regards to them and his overhauling of the points and power system I have to say he comes across as a very reasonable guy.

Having read the rules and the new owners responses to some of the flak he has taken in regards to them and his overhauling of the points and power system I have to say he comes across as a very reasonable guy.

I won't disagree. With that said, are you the former poster, Roomy?

Because I don't lie, yes I am, do what you will.:(

Now the owner will decide. IF I had my druthers, based on your past you would be gone. So now it's up to you and him. Cross the line, bye.

Like what?I have to be me, I am not a troll, you just don't like anything I have to say.

That is not quite true. I seem to remember giving you quite a bit of kudos for reasonable posts. Then you began to bash mods/admins. Why not try for the second/third/forth/last chance? Do not try deleting posts, bashing, etc.

That is not quite true. I seem to remember giving you quite a bit of kudos for reasonable posts. Then you began to bash mods/admins. Why not try for the second/third/forth/last chance? Do not try deleting posts, bashing, etc.

We have different recollections as to what transpired, but nevermind, I forgive everyone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back