Fuck You Wilson! Bevell! Carroll!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Way to snatch defeat out of the hands of victory Wilson! You fucking C*nt!

The call to throw THAT pass when you are on the 1 yard with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield is the dumbest play I've ever seen the Seahawks run. It might be the dumbest play call I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The guy the dumb fuck Wilson chose to waste a years worth of work on was the POS with the least amount of experience on the team.

Thank! You! Whoever made THAT call !! I don't give a fuck ! Darrell Bevel ...whoever..Fire the dumb fuck!!!!!

Wilson is smarter than that. He should have just called his last time out after he got that stupid play from the sidelines.

I can't fucking believe we just gave New England that game so recklessly. It was what 2nd down with a time out to waste? Even If Lynch didn't punch it in which I can't believe we couldn't have easily done we had the time out to call immediately and run two more plays.

I just can't fucking believe it! What a stupid way to lose a football game.

Well I hope you THANK YOUR FUCKING GOD for giving you a lump of shit for brains Russell!!!

After the lucky catch at the 5, Seattle was fortunate to be in that position. The Seahawks gambled two weeks ago. And won, they gambled just befor the half and won, they gambled at the end of the game and lost.

Seattle was extremely lucky to be in that position in the first place. Their luck finally ran out . Now I hope Brady retires so we have a shot at the division.

I am thrilled that the Patriots won. It was a great Super Bowl. One of the all time best.

Now the loudmouth Seahawks will be forced to shut the fuck up. Those fucks talked more trash than a waste management convention.

Richard Sherman ought to take a lesson in humility from Michelle Kwan's father.....Like Sherman he always celebrated early, strutted around like a peacock.... then settled for second place.......Michelle Kwan, she no win!! Seahawks, they no win!

:dance::muahaha::thewave::party:

No reason to shut up. We had the fucking game in the bag. Wilson GAVE the game to the Pats. I don't care about the lucky pass. The Hawks would have probably taken the ball down the field anyway. It's not like Kearse scored on the play when the ball just fell into his arms. Wilson had NO business forcing that last pass into tight coverage to a guy with ZERO fucking experience. Wilson wasn't even under any pressure. He just did like he was told like the dumb fuck good little Christian he is and now we the Hawks fans get to be pissed off until next season and Russell Wilson has a few months to figure out why his make believe god let him down.

No reason to shut up. We had the fucking game in the bag. Wilson GAVE the game to the Pats. I don't care about the lucky pass. The Hawks would have probably taken the ball down the field anyway. It's not like Kearse scored on the play when the ball just fell into his arms. Wilson had NO business forcing that last pass into tight coverage to a guy with ZERO fucking experience. Wilson wasn't even under any pressure. He just did like he was told like the dumb fuck good little Christian he is and now we the Hawks fans get to be pissed off until next season and Russell Wilson has a few months to figure out why his make believe god let him down.

:rofl:

The Seahawks were lucky to be tied at the half, the only quarter the Seahawks were better was the 3rd.

Seattle and their luck finally ran out.

The the interception, the offsides and the fight at the end of the game was a Seahawk implosion. It cost them a TD, a possible safety and brought out the ugly of a team that thought their destiny was to win the Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back