Fuck you, computer!!

I fucking hate when you spend ten minutes writing something and the machine decides to delete it all...

Why the fuck didn't Lazarus work?

Don't spend 10 minutes on a post and if it is taking your work away, time to get a new one anyway..

Here's the Lazarus I'm referring to, just FYI.

I'm pretty sure Lazarus felt rather betrayed by his Jewish brethren when they conspired to put him to death for (he and many others) believing in Jesus' miracle (which brought him back to life--similarly as you sought to bring back to life your lost post).

You gettin my drift now....or do I have to paint a masterpiece for you? :eusa_think:

In the presence of a crowd of Jewish mourners, Jesus comes to the tomb. Over the objections of Martha, Jesus has them roll the stone away from the entrance to the tomb and says a prayer. He then calls Lazarus to come out and Lazarus does so, still wrapped in his grave-cloths. Jesus then calls for someone to remove the grave-cloths. The narrative ends with the statement that many of the witnesses to this event "believed in him." Others are said to report the events to the religious authorities in Jerusalem.

The Gospel of John mentions Lazarus again in chapter 12. Six days before the Passover on which Jesus is crucified, Jesus returns to Bethany and Lazarus attends a supper that Martha, his sister, serves.[11] Jesus and Lazarus together attract the attention of many Jews and the narrator states that the chief priests consider having Lazarus put to death because so many people are believing in Jesus on account of this miracle.[12]

• Banned
If a zombie were walking about, it'd be mentioned in more than one novel written many years by a few collaborative authors years after the events take place in the book.

Not to mention the zombie apocalypse after the crucification.

Jesus and Lazarus is a PARABLE about bringing things/people back from the dead, you dumbshit. :eusa_naughty:

Isn't that what the hell you were trying to do in the first place with your post?

God you're dense. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back