Fuck Kid Rock & everyone who sells out their morality for the sake of ideology.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The man has spewed poison for years but now that he's signed up as a Republican he gets a pass? Fuck that bullshit.

Have some pride in your positions rather than selling out to "the party"

Read an article about that earlier...

Had a link to Caitlynn Jenner mulling a run for office.

Who next?

Lohan?

Streisand?

Freeman has been cast as president and God in a couple of movies...

Will he force himself to accept a smaller role as Congressman?

Any friend of Ted Nugent's is a friend on mine!

1*iJhRulEQZ31q4oXOQDFGTw.jpeg

The man has spewed poison for years but now that he's signed up as a Republican he gets a pass? Fuck that bullshit.

As long as he puts a R in front of his name, the same idiots that voted from trump will vote for him.

Kid Rock will be a great president after Trump is done in 2024.

after that, Ted Nugent!

Read an article about that earlier...

Had a link to Caitlynn Jenner mulling a run for office.

Who next?

Lohan?

Streisand?

Freeman has been cast as president and God in a couple of movies...

Will he force himself to accept a smaller role as Congressman?

The Rock (Duane Johnson) wants to run for President.

Don't care about kid rock. He wont be my senator so I'm not worried.

Only senate seat outside my state I'm interested in is missouri. Hope Austin Peterson gets some traction

WTF is a "Republican" today?

A fiscal conservative ? Hardly
A patriotic American? Not even close
A traitor who serves Israel and is 100% for covering up 911? = bingo!!!!!!!!!

Spewed poison for years? Just signed up as a Republican? Do you even know who Robert Ritchie is or heard any of his music?

Does everyone on the left go off half-cocked? Here's some "poison" for you. If this doesn't make you glad you're an American, then I can't help you...

As long as he puts a R in front of his name, the same idiots that voted from trump will vote for him.
I'll bet you supported Al Franken, didn't you?
No, I didn't. I'm not from Minnesota.
I said "support", not "vote".

Only senate seat outside my state I'm interested in is missouri. Hope Austin Peterson gets some traction

I had no idea who he was until I heard his interview with Beck in 2016. I've liked and followed him ever since.

Corker and Alexander are two of the WORST PORKER SELLOUTS TO ZIONISM in the US Senate. Corker is clearly a JDAAC. Alexander is a former King of Pork.

I had no idea who he was until I heard his interview with Beck in 2016. I've liked and followed him ever since.

Media is already trying to pretend he isn't running. He probably had the most supporters so far. Granted they are all over the country and not necessarily in missouri

Forum List

Back