Ft Myers UFO Unveiled

Historymaven

Jul 11, 2016
18 nights in a row this UFO appears at approximately 8:10 PM 60-80,000 feet above Cape Coral, remains stationary for 1 - 1 1/2 hrs before moving downward West toward horizon. It is 2 to 3x brighter than anything in the sky besides the sun and moon. With binoculars it appears to be a experimental very revolutionary otherworldly-looking HALE platform/airplane perhaps for future use as a 15-G WiFi link, a new inexhaustible solar power beaming station or a military survelience battlefield communications upload/download link.

2 nights ago we followed in a car its downward 9:15 to 10:30 very slow movement past Cape Coral, Matlache, and Bokilia, watched it go past North Captiva where it was higher in the sky than we thought from our initial observation point. Thus we have concluded its origin/destination point is a ship or unused oil/gas platform somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico.

If you are in the area and are a curious person go out tonight around 8:45PM(+or- 30 minutes), look up 45 to 70 degrees over Cape Cpral and use your binoculars to observe this very likely revolutionary experiment. It is daily using FAA regulated 0-60,000 airspace without filing a flight plan - likely reason besides the obvious competitive reason for the secrecy surrounding its usage - no "NEWS" media reporting.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._military_UAS_groups.

Historymaven

How on earth can you know a flight plan was not filed?

9148130.jpg

By observation 17 nights in a row. Originally thought it went down on Pine Island or North Captiva but 2 nights ago observing from Bokilia watched it go past North Captiva before decending into the horizon.

By observation 17 nights in a row. Originally thought it went down on Pine Island or North Captiva but 2 nights ago observing from Bokilia watched it go past North Captiva before decending into the horizon.
Did you ask the FAA for a flight plan, or are you just pissing in the wind?

There is a website that reports all space launches and activity and nothing on it about this phenomenon.
So from that stretch you come to the conclusion you did? Sorry, but that's not proof of anything. However, it the thing you saw id ours, you can bet your ass the right people know about it.

There is a website that reports all space launches and activity and nothing on it about this phenomenon.
So from that stretch you come to the conclusion you did? Sorry, but that's not proof of anything. However, it the thing you saw id ours, you can bet your ass the right people know about it.
I never claimed proof of anything. I have been simply reporting observations that I have had, researching the phenomenon, reporting them as I interpret in the hopes that I would find someone like you, miketx, who probably knows a lot more about what this is but tied up in Top Secret stuff so can't say more and even biased to cause questions to go unanswered or stopped altogether.

Maybe it is not a spacecraft.
I have said I think it is a very slow moving airplane-like craft designed for operation in the 60-80,000 foot altitude stratosphere using advanced technology to maintain a geosynchronous (stationary) orbit for apx 1 1/2 hours to complete experiments before returning very slowly to its earth base. Does that make it a "spacecraft"?

I have said I think it is a very slow moving airplane-like craft designed for operation in the 60-80,000 foot altitude stratosphere using advanced technology to maintain a geosynchronous (stationary) orbit for apx 1 1/2 hours to complete experiments before returning very slowly to its earth base. Does that make it a "spacecraft"?
No, it does not, and you cannot be geosynchronous at 60-80,000 feet. Military aircraft can operate at that altitude.

A few years ago, everyone panicked that the Chinese fired a ballistic missile from a submarine off the west coast, viewed by a traffic copter in San Diego. It turned out to be, and I proved it before anyone else, that is was the sunset shining on the contrails of a Hawaiian airlines flight from Honolulu to Phoenix.

No, it does not, and you cannot be geosynchronous at 60-80,000 feet. Military aircraft can operate at that altitude.

A few years ago, everyone panicked that the Chinese fired a ballistic missile from a submarine off the west coast, viewed by a traffic copter in San Diego. It turned out to be, and I proved it before anyone else, that is was the sunset shining on the contrails of a Hawaiian airlines flight from Honolulu to Phoenix.
The revolutionary never before known technology is maintaining a constant (geosynchronous) position in relation to the earth in the stratospheric low earth orbit at 60 to 80,000 feet while experimenting with the secret applications(ie 15-G WIFI, SOLAR POWER BEAMING, OR VARIOUS MILITARY APPLICATIONS) IMHO. If this gets a little publicity we may learn more. I'd like to know because they are using airspace right above my condo unit!

Historymaven

The revolutionary never before known technology is maintaining a constant (geosynchronous) position in relation to the earth in the stratospheric low earth orbit at 60 to 80,000 feet while experimenting with the secret applications(ie 15-G WIFI, SOLAR POWER BEAMING, OR VARIOUS MILITARY APPLICATIONS) IMHO. If this gets a little publicity we may learn more. I'd like to know because they are using airspace right above my condo unit!

Historymaven
How do you know this?

The term you are looking for is stationary. Why use that platform instead of a satellite? It would need to be refueled to maintain position and if it is solar power related, why would you be seeing it in the afternoon when solar energy is at its lowest?

You have far too many unanswered questions you are guessing at!

Historymaven
How do you know this?

The term you are looking for is stationary. Why use that platform instead of a satellite? It would need to be refueled to maintain position and if it is solar power related, why would you be seeing it in the afternoon when solar energy is at its lowest?

Satillites in orbing operate at altitudes perhaps to high to allow usable WiFi to earth. They may be using a HALE platform because it has proved so fat to be the most efficient satellite-like connection with high orbit satellites that can transfer data from the high earth satellites using previously unused unregulated spectrum, the HALE contains the link converting those signals to usable WiFi. I may be just giving my opinion but I suspect you may know a lot more about this phenomenon than you are admitting. What do you think this object is Admiral?

Historymaven
How do you know this?

Satillites in orbing operate at altitudes perhaps to high to allow usable WiFi to earth. They may be using a HALE platform because it has proved so fat to be the most efficient satellite-like connection with high orbit satellites that can transfer data from the high earth satellites using previously unused unregulated spectrum, the HALE contains the link converting those signals to usable WiFi. I may be just giving my opinion but I suspect you may know a lot more about this phenomenon than you are admitting. What do you think this object is Admiral?
Satellites already do Wifi dumbass! You said, 60-80,000 feet! Low earth Orbit is a minimum of 100 miles above the Earth's surface. Are you normally this stupid?

I think it is a figment of your imagination since you have no photographs or video.

I'm just a civilian without cameras capable of effectively photographing this daily phenomenon. Are you part of this initiative?
KIRTLAND AIR FORCE BASE, N.M. --
The Air Force Research Laboratory is developing space-based solar power transmission capability using high-efficiency solar cells to collect the sun’s energy, convert it to radio frequency, and beam it to earth.
“Energy is a strategic enabler and potential vulnerability for our nation and our Department of Defense� said U.S. Air Force Col. Eric Felt, director of AFRL’s Space Vehicles Directorate. “To ensure DoD mission success we must have the energy we need at the right place at the right time.�
Providing uninterrupted, assured, and agile power to expeditionary forces operating in unimproved areas such as forward operating bases would provide an advantage to U.S. and allied forces.
“The Space Solar Power Incremental Demonstrations and Research (SSPIDR) Project is a very interesting concept that will enable us to capture solar energy in space and precisely beam it to where it is needed,� Felt said. “SSPIDR is part of AFRL’s ‘big idea pipeline’ to ensure we continue to develop game-changing technologies for our Air Force, DoD, nation, and world.�
AFRL researchers are focused on developing and demonstrating some of the key technologies necessary to integrate into a conceptual space-based power beaming system. Northrop Grumman will partner with AFRL and has been awarded a contract valued at more than $100 million to develop and deliver the critical hardware elements to support space-based experiments into this leading-edge technology.

I'm just a civilian without cameras capable of effectively photographing this daily phenomenon. Are you part of this initiative?
KIRTLAND AIR FORCE BASE, N.M. --
The Air Force Research Laboratory is developing space-based solar power transmission capability using high-efficiency solar cells to collect the sun’s energy, convert it to radio frequency, and beam it to earth.
“Energy is a strategic enabler and potential vulnerability for our nation and our Department of Defense� said U.S. Air Force Col. Eric Felt, director of AFRL’s Space Vehicles Directorate. “To ensure DoD mission success we must have the energy we need at the right place at the right time.�
Providing uninterrupted, assured, and agile power to expeditionary forces operating in unimproved areas such as forward operating bases would provide an advantage to U.S. and allied forces.
“The Space Solar Power Incremental Demonstrations and Research (SSPIDR) Project is a very interesting concept that will enable us to capture solar energy in space and precisely beam it to where it is needed,� Felt said. “SSPIDR is part of AFRL’s ‘big idea pipeline’ to ensure we continue to develop game-changing technologies for our Air Force, DoD, nation, and world.�
AFRL researchers are focused on developing and demonstrating some of the key technologies necessary to integrate into a conceptual space-based power beaming system. Northrop Grumman will partner with AFRL and has been awarded a contract valued at more than $100 million to develop and deliver the critical hardware elements to support space-based experiments into this leading-edge technology.
So, you don't even own a cellphone with a camera?

You said this occurred in the evening. Why test solar power in the evening and why do it over a populated area when the deserts of NM are where the base is located? You also need stop cutting and pasting without citing the source. That is plagiarism in a nutshell. Who do you think you are. Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back