Fruit of the Poisonous Tree.. Warrant for raid was un-Constitutional so all this other jibber jabber doesn't amount to anything

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I have seen this guy (former fbi) on Fox News before, but am still watching this particular video. However, he makes a point (or alludes to that point) in the beginning of it that I have been thinking about RE this Trump-raid thing, namely that if a search warrant is not done properly, then any "evidence" collected (using the term loosely, to be sure) is inadmissible.

End of Story, it would seem. All this other talk about how the documents were Classified or not or how Trump as president had the right to de-Classify and blah blah blah.. all seem entirely MOOT in light of the aforementioned.

The marxist party and its useful idiots are deathly afraid of Trump running in 2024, especially after the disaster in the WH now.
I know.. not hard to figure that one out. They didn't want him running in 2016, thought: no way can he win

then when he did.. they pulled every dirty trick they could think of to get him ousted. This persecution and "hatred" of Trump is all the proof we need that Trump is the right man for the job...

still.

Again, I refer everyone to the Mapp decision--SCOTUS

They should have gone after Trump a LONG LONG time ago if he had documents that belong to the govt. They didn't.

Too bad for them, I say

Even if they'd had a valid warrant, which they didn't, they still can only take what is listed therein, nothing else. They stole property from Trump, things that had nothing at all to do with "govt property" so called.

This case should have ended as soon as we found out the warrant violates the 4th Amendment

Even Dershowitz said that the raid was illegal because the search warrant was illegal.
Any charges will get tossed.

What else would you expect him to say?

I love how you all trot him out like he is some sort of unbiased source

What else would you expect him to say?

I love how you all trot him out like he is some sort of unbiased source
Dershowitz also said the raid was illegal because they should have gotten a subpoena first.

Dershowitz had to recalibrate.

I have seen this guy (former fbi) on Fox News before, but am still watching this particular video. However, he makes a point (or alludes to that point) in the beginning of it that I have been thinking about RE this Trump-raid thing, namely that if a search warrant is not done properly, then any "evidence" collected (using the term loosely, to be sure) is inadmissible.

End of Story, it would seem. All this other talk about how the documents were Classified or not or how Trump as president had the right to de-Classify and blah blah blah.. all seem entirely MOOT in light of the aforementioned.

Well thanks to the brain trust that is conservative jurisprudence, even if true, it would only be inadmissible against the Donald, Melania, and Lurch. It would be perfectly admissible against anybody who didn't live in that residence. They could make their case against The Donald using only what they had to give rise to the warrant. They could use this poison fruit against anybody other than the three mentioned like Kash Patel or others.

I know.. not hard to figure that one out. They didn't want him running in 2016, thought: no way can he win

then when he did.. they pulled every dirty trick they could think of to get him ousted. This persecution and "hatred" of Trump is all the proof we need that Trump is the right man for the job...

still.
impeach was used to silence him.

Well thanks to the brain trust that is conservative jurisprudence, even if true, it would only be inadmissible against the Donald, Melania, and Lurch. It would be perfectly admissible against anybody who didn't live in that residence. They could make their case against The Donald using only what they had to give rise to the warrant. They could use this poison fruit against anybody other than the three mentioned like Kash Patel or others.
I have absolutely no idea what you are saying here

looks like some editing is in order

I have absolutely no idea what you are saying here

looks like some editing is in order

If they raid your house with no warrant whatsoever, they can't use what they find against you but they can use what they find against me if I don't live there. There is no editing needed. You just need to accept that search and seizure law as you learned it in civics class is not reality on the ground because you have no reasonable expectation of privacy to evidence in someone else's house. In addition, Trump would have to deal with the good faith exception. And even if none of that were true, the evidence could still be used to impeach a witness. So, as soon as Kash testified "Those documents were declassified" the prosecutor would still be able to whip one out assuming they would be recklessly dumb enough to use it that way.

If they raid your house with no warrant whatsoever, they can't use what they find against you but they can use what they find against me if I don't live there. There is no editing needed. You just need to accept that search and seizure law as you learned it in civics class is not reality on the ground because you have no reasonable expectation of privacy to evidence in someone else's house. In addition, Trump would have to deal with the good faith exception. And even if none of that were true, the evidence could still be used to impeach a witness. So, as soon as Kash testified "Those documents were declassified" the prosecutor would still be able to whip one out assuming they would be recklessly dumb enough to use it that way.
you are WRONG

I have studied some law. No, I'm not a lawyer but I CAN read the 4th Amendment

as can you

New Topics

Forum List

Back