Frostbite...in Fall??

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Not sure if this is a side effect of the jab. I'm not diabetic, overall good health. Recently the temperature has dipped into the 50's and I'm getting frostbite on my toes...indoors!

WTF?

calling doctor on Monday

Romping outside in the buff might have something to do with it!!!!

snow-run.gif

Not sure if this is a side effect of the jab. I'm not diabetic, overall good health. Recently the temperature has dipped into the 50's and I'm getting frostbite on my toes...indoors!

WTF?

calling doctor on Monday
No, it's not frostbite, it's poor circulation. Get out and do some brisk walking every day if possible and forget about the vaccine conspiracy theories..

WTF?

calling doctor on Monday

I've seen .infantry soldiers get this during a long field exercise in Germany during the late fall, winter and early spring because of sweaty feet. Old soldiers here can attest of guys after returning to garrison, walking around in flip flops with their feet painted with a purple medical solution.

No, it's not frostbite, it's poor circulation. Get out and do some brisk walking every day if possible and forget about the vaccine conspiracy theories..
Yeah, I walk everyday and Kundalini Yoga. It feel like frostbite

WTF?

calling doctor on Monday
You cannot get frostbite at temperatures above freezing. Frostbite is caused by ice crystals rupturing cell walls as they form. You are having a severe circulatory issue most likely heart failure and should.go to the nearest ER immediately.

I am not joking or trolling or whatever you want to call it. This could absolutely be life threatening in a very immediate sense

WTF?

calling doctor on Monday

Seriously though, take some aspirin, if allowed.
Rub your feet with something like Bengay or some type of medicated muscle rub. That will help keep your feet warm. Or if you have a foot spa machine, put some Epsoms salt in there and a bit of alcohol in warm water.

Until you can get to the Dr. that is.

WTF?

calling doctor on Monday

You don't want to see what's in the jab under a microscope, or so they say. At any rate, best of luck and health to you.

Yeah, I walk everyday and Kundalini Yoga. It feel like frostbite
It does sound like a circulation problem.....you should feel for a pulse in foot (ankle) and then check capillary refill (press down on your toenail with your fingers till it turns the skin whitish underneath the nail, remove pressure, and see if your skin quickly goes back to pink or if it takes several seconds or longer---(You want the skin to turn pink quickly).......If it isn't circulation then nerves should be checked.

Same problem here.
11 hours after the 2nd Moderna injection, all extremities went cold.
Convulsive shivering so bad I could not stand or walk, for half hour.

Months later, lack of feeling in fingers and toes, and easily chilled extremities.

No, this IS mRNA vaccine related.
Many people reporting similar after injection.

I am a very active person who works up a sweat at least once ever day.
The 2nd Moderna had huge effect and not going away.
When I touch my toes, they feel like wrapped in paper.
Lacking surface sensation.

No, this IS mRNA vaccine related.
Many people reporting similar after injection.

I am a very active person who works up a sweat at least once ever day.
The 2nd Moderna had huge effect and not going away.
When I touch my toes, they feel like wrapped in paper.
Lacking surface sensation.
I had no idea you were trying to start a conspiracy theory on the vaccines.
So why would you want to invent a suspicion of 'frostbite', which of course is quite impossible in your case?

If there really are 'many' people reporting those symptoms then it should be in the news shortly.
Can you present it when it happens?

I had no idea you were trying to start a conspiracy theory on the vaccines.
So why would you want to invent a suspicion of 'frostbite', which of course is quite impossible in your case?

If there really are 'many' people reporting those symptoms then it should be in the news shortly.
Can you present it when it happens?

Of course it is not frostbite.
The person is just using frostbite in order to describe what it feels like.

The same symptoms not only is in the news, if you were looking, but there have been dozens of extremities that had to be amputated due to gangrene set in after vaccinations.

{...

Woman Losing Hands and Legs to Amputation After Suspected Bad COVID Vaccine Reaction, Jab Was Required by Her Employer: Report​

...}

Of course it is not frostbite.
The person is just using frostbite in order to describe what it feels like.

The same symptoms not only is in the news, if you were looking, but there have been dozens of extremities that had to be amputated due to gangrene set in after vaccinations.

{...

Woman Losing Hands and Legs to Amputation After Suspected Bad COVID Vaccine Reaction, Jab Was Required by Her Employer: Report​

...}
Your mistake is in buying into anything that might be possible to blame on the vaccines. It's anecdotal evidence being summoned up for a political cause. No more relevant than the incidents of those who have been vaccinated finding boils growing on their asses.

Canadians usually don't buy into your silly hate politics that has made America's Covid experience so costly in human lives.

No, the woman didn't lose her hands and legs because of being vaccinated! Grow up!

Your mistake is in buying into anything that might be possible to blame on the vaccines. It's anecdotal evidence being summoned up for a political cause. No more relevant than the incidents of those who have been vaccinated finding boils growing on their asses.

Canadians usually don't buy into your silly hate politics that has made America's Covid experience so costly in human lives.

No, the woman didn't lose her hands and legs because of being vaccinated! Grow up!

Totally wrong.
There is no political cause but the ones YOU imagine.
The physical symptoms are real, well documented, and obvious.
The cause is that the mRNA injections are so much smaller than the covid virus, they can easily migrate.
And where ever they migrate to, gets attack by the immune system, with a lot of resulting inflammation and local tissue damage.
That can and did cause amputations in some cases.
In mine they only cause damage to circulation and nerves.

Do you understand how the circulatory system works?
There is a full circulatory connection between the outgoing arteries and return veins, but the smallest restrictions are at the individual capillaries where the oxygen is removed from the red blood cells.
And it is at those capillaries where any migrating mRNA injection material is going to get trapped.
That is where the immune system is then going to attack and cause the most damage.
Amputation of hands and feet is EXACTLY what one should expect from these irresponsible mRNA injections.

Amputation of hands and feet is EXACTLY what one should expect from these irresponsible mRNA injections.
All the vaccines that are still available have been tested and proven safe, within the parameters required for pharmaceuticals and vaccines. You could at least serve a purpose here if you took the time to know and understand those parameters. And you would also be serving your cause to find out that one person in xxxxx millions experienced his/her hands and feet falling off after being vaccinated.

I told you, I'm a Canadian and I don't tolerate American nonsense that's invented for political purposes.

See if you can work your hocus'pocus malarkey on some other American!
We're finished. Go play with your guns!

All the vaccines that are still available have been tested and proven safe, within the parameters required for pharmaceuticals and vaccines. You could at least serve a purpose here if you took the time to know and understand those parameters. And you would also be serving your cause to find out that one person in xxxxx millions experienced his/her hands and feet falling off after being vaccinated.

I told you, I'm a Canadian and I don't tolerate American nonsense that's invented for political purposes.

See if you can work your hocus'pocus malarkey on some other American!
We're finished. Go play with your guns!

Total lies.
No vaccine has ever been proven safe.
That is ridiculously absurd and deliberate attempt at deception.

The reality is that all vaccines have risk, including death, but that vaccines have always been much safer than the alternative.

But an HONEST person would want everyone to know that these mRNA injections are not normal vaccines, and are at least 10 times more dangerous than any vaccine ever produced before.

Parameters are hogwash.
Totally irrelevant.
It does not matter if 1 out of xxxxxxxxx if you are that one.
So every one should be told about the worst case scenarios, so that they know what the risks are and what to do if they are one of those rare cases.

And to point out how ignorant you are, I am far more left wing, liberal, progressive, than anyone on this whole board, including you.
Canadian are by far much more right wing than Americans.
You still bow down to the Common Wealth, monarchy, etc.

WTF?

calling doctor on Monday
Need freezing temp for frost bite. Gotta be something else.

Forum List

Back