From The "In Case You Missed It" Dept.

Any Democrat who fails to filibuster a Trump nominee after the Garland debacle is a traitor to the nation. Let the evil cons ban the filibuster. The pendulum will swing back eventually.

Ginsburg and Breyer can make it another 4 years.

Twitching, aren't ya. :laugh:

Any Democrat who fails to filibuster a Trump nominee after the Garland debacle is a traitor to the nation. Let the evil cons ban the filibuster. The pendulum will swing back eventually.

No. You?

Only with laughter.
Me too. For drastically different reasons though probably.

No. You?

Only with laughter.

Yes. Mine with pleasure. Yours maniacal.

No. You?

Only with laughter.

Yes. Mine with pleasure. Yours maniacal.
Maybe we can find common ground after all

We'll squash it boy.

Nuclear option.
Thank Reid.

We'll squash it boy.

Nuclear option.
Thank Reid.
Good. I'll thank Reid in 4-5 years when the pendulum swings back.

Don 't make bets on them not dying in office

True. Scalia was an unexpected happy accident.

Yes I went there. Fuck you. :mad:

and look what you won..

half the country worrying about who HIllary might put on the bench.

Yeah, that's what we thought about Scalia, sometimes God has a different plan.

We'll squash it boy.

Nuclear option.
Thank Reid.
Good. I'll thank Reid in 4-5 years when the pendulum swings back.

Fine.
It's always that way, only these kids don't know that.

Yeah, that's what we thought about Scalia, sometimes God has a different plan.
I don't think God's "whims" can be called a plan.

and look what you won..

half the country worrying about who HIllary might put on the bench.
Now 100% of the country has to worry about what the hell a lunatic wants to put on the bench

Forum List

Back