From Mitt Romney

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Dear Don,

We can all agree that we need change in America. America’s strength depends on change and innovation.

I’m convinced that America is going to change course.

The question is which way it is going to go? Are we going to take the sharp left turn Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards represent, or are we going to move forward with the American values that have always made us the strongest nation on earth?

I believe we'll do the latter, but it’s going to take a fight.

The Democrats’ solutions for change are Big Brother, big taxes and big government. That’s not the right answer, it’s frightening.

We need change, but not that kind of change.

Stand with me against big government, on the side of the American people.

Ask your friends to take a stand, too, by forwarding this message and ask them to join my team. Just one click and we’ll be on our way to bringing real conservative change, not Clinton-style big government to Washington.

Thank you for your support,

Mitt

You are the least respected member of this board, IMO, outside of lieberalism. Are you seriously asking me that question when thread after thread here questions your intelligence and knowledge of American government?

So you say, and like I care what you think. You are another living example that imbreeding exists to this day.

So you say, and like I care what you think. You are another living example that imbreeding exists to this day.

I thought I already corrected you on your spelling of the word INbreeding during your little negative reputation temper tantrum you threw at me...

It's gone beyond a typo now...This is like 4 times.

You don't get it yet?

If you are trying to imply stupidity, which isn't even a characteristic of inbreeding to begin with, you certainly are making a case for yourself.

Forum List

Back