From here on out, the DNC will run on fear

No stupid. The polls I linked to are current. That poll you linked to is from 2019. There's a link at the bottom of your piece. DeSantis has completely blown those numbers and is below 50% now. People hate it when you don't look after their kids and parents want their kids masked in school in a state with a 60% vaccine rate, and a 20% vaccine rate for those under 18.

I didn't link to the poll, you put in your post...so not sure what you are talking about
No stupid. The polls I linked to are current. That poll you linked to is from 2019. There's a link at the bottom of your piece. DeSantis has completely blown those numbers and is below 50% now. People hate it when you don't look after their kids and parents want their kids masked in school in a state with a 60% vaccine rate, and a 20% vaccine rate for those under 18.

yoir poll is from 3 months ago not current

FEAR RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"No one will be safe in Biden's America."

The commies are coming! The commies are coming!

The Mexicans are going to infect everyone with Ebola and Covid and steal your jobs!

Every Muslim is a terrorist!

Jewish Space Lasers are starting forest fires!

Everyone who gets the vaccine will be dead in two years!

The Covid vax makes you magnetic!

Immigrants are polluting our gene pool!

Critical Race Theory and diversity are going to be our downfall, like the Roman Empire!

The Jews will not replace us! The Jews will not replace us!

"No one will be safe in Biden's America."

The commies are coming! The commies are coming!

The Mexicans are going to infect everyone with Ebola and Covid and steal your jobs!

Every Muslim is a terrorist!

Jewish Space Lasers are starting forest fires!

Everyone who gets the vaccine will be dead in two years!

The Covid vax makes you magnetic!

Immigrants are polluting our gene pool!

Critical Race Theory and diversity are going to be our downfall, like the Roman Empire!

The Jews will not replace us! The Jews will not replace us!

And a hearty Seig Heil to you too. Herr Gestapo5000...

Forum List

Back