From Australia: 141 in ICU. 140 are Vaccinated. (139 FULLY Vaccinated)

Young men with heart issues?

something that is rare & temporary & can be eliminated with the proper drugs IF it happens at all.

guess what is a complication of covid?

myocarditis.

Blood clots?

literally 6-7 cases in 6-7 million doses. it can be caught & rectified.

guess what they found in covid patients post mortem? in every organ in their bodies? i posted the article - one you never addressed. hmmmmm.... curious that.

Miscarriages and other strange events?

not one verifiable credible factual peer reviewed scientific journal has said that. THAT is a Q anon driven CONspiracy. good to know you are up on repeating it . they must be so proud.

I won't even go into the spike proteins in the vaccine. You're not ready.

LOL!!!! adress the article i posted by the very people you claim said that & they state you are flat out lying. i posted it twice now - & you said you would admit to being wrong.

' every time '

now would be a good time suzy .... what you posted was wrong & a LIE.

Right TT, the one where she told me NO ONE had ever said the shot was "100% effective against hospitalizations and deaths" and I provided 3 links in about 5 minutes that proved her wrong

Yep

i'm willing to bet candycorn was talking about the medical professionals & scientific experts.... not a poster on the board.

Edited to say that the announcement on the TV said the patients were VACCINATED, but the print media says they were UNvaccinated. Rather like the game the CDC played, where there were 12,000 who died from the vaccines, then there were not.

So I apologize to USMB, I do not know the headline is correct at this time. There are conflicting reports, as seems to the be the case. You can delete--my apologies.

(This was through Channel 7.comau)
Since you didn't provide any link here is what the article says:

At the end of the article:

There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.

Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated.

Since you didn't provide any link here is what the article says:

At the end of the article:

There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.

Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated.

don't count on her to reply to truth & facts. she doesn't have the courage.

Forum List

Back