From an Unexpected Source

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Alan Dershowitz: Chauvin Verdict Must Be Overturned Because of Waters’ Riot Threats, Fear of Howling Mob

Leftist legal star Alan Dershowitz said the U.S. Supreme Court should and very well might overturn the unjust conviction of Derek Chauvin in the death of drug addict George Floyd.

A “sword of Damocles” hung over jurors, Dershowitz told Newsmax. “They feared for their lives and the safety of their families, if not the safety of Americans in cities that were sure to explode if the verdict wasn’t guilty.” Dershowitz blamed radical leftists such as Representative Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and race hustler Al Sharpton for the atmosphere of intimidation.

“I think it should be reversed on appeal,” Dershowitz said.

Have to wonder what he's up to-

Chauvin fucked up. First of all he didn't roll that piece of shit on the side of his ribcage. His defense atty sucked donkey balls and did not express how significant Floyd's overdose was to his cause of death.

That said, Chauvin does deserve to be punished for not rolling Floyd over and making his breathing less of an effort. It's not "murder" there was no malice aforethought, but there was some callous disregard for Floyd's malignant life. Let's not bullshit here... Floyd was a complete piece of shit. The world is a better place with him in the ground.

Last edited:
Enough of the censorship. I haven't seen ANYTHING that questions what happened yesterday. I am a member and my voice matters.

Forum List

Back