Friends wedding yesterday

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I was yesterday at a friends wedding. It was great. The highlight for me was when I spoke english to a scottish guy (His name was Ian). He asked me something and said he doesnt speak germant that well. I said doesnt matter we can speak english. Then we talked like 20 minutes. He is the guy with the thumbs up. But I was not there into the night, I went home after the group photos. There will be proffessional group photos, a photographer was there, but that takes a while. A week or two. For now I have pictures with my phone.

It seems everybody had a good time! Nice wedding! :)

yes it was really great, but i think i missed some fun because i went early home. later there would have been a opening dance and the cake. but i missed that, but my feet hurt and i was tired. at least im on the group photos and had a fun time. i was there when the pastor wedd them. it was quiete religious, and there were christian songs and worship.

The woman in the left of the 1st picture has great legs.

Another great thing is that the Pastor was a man. A true MAN OF GOD. When he wedd them he asked the groom "will you always love her and protect her like jesus loved the church" and when he asked her he asked "Will you submitt to him as your head". Nothing for feminazis.

Forum List

Back