Friends Don't Let Friends Be Noahides

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Please, don't be a noahide.

http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/noachide.htm
One thing that is abundantly clear about the Noachide Laws is their emphasis on the prohibition of idolatry, is number one. UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS FROM THE LUCIFERIAN PERSPECTIVE BEHIND THESE NOACHIDE LAWS. This emphasis is underscored in the related number two blasphemy law topic heading. The issue of idolatry and blasphemy being the number one, and two, of the Noachide Laws is most revealing. What is the idolatry that the Noachide helpers must avoid? Gold star if you think it to be commandment observant REAL Christianity. According to the Noachide Laws, Jesus Christ is regarded as a false prophet whose execution was justified. Indeed the SPECIFIC TARGET of the TOP two Noachide laws is the disciples of THE faith of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Once a Noachide is committed to keeping the 66 mitzvos, he will be encouraged to take on the responsibility for additional mitzvos, with certain clear exceptions. The Non-Jews according to the Noachide Laws may not observe Shabbos (or holidays) in the manner of Jews (by avoiding the 39 categories of work), nor may non-Jews put on tefillin or tzitzis, put up a mezuzah, or be called up for a public Torah reading in a synagogue. There are other restrictions as well, including certain limitations on Torah study.

The Seven Noachide Laws that Noachide rabbis direct non-Jews to obey are a collection of topic headings. Anyone committing himself to follow such laws, then, is in effect putting his signature to a contract that he has not read. The occult rabbis will fill in the blanks of the contract at a later time. The Noachide helper can expect that the laws which he will be asked to follow will be largely rabbinic Judaic, and NOT torah Judaic, but in the end only quasi-Judaic. Although the Noachide helpers are expected to completely renounce Christianity, they are at the same time expected to incompletely embrace Judaism. They are expected to be satisfied with the status of almost-Jews.

They are expected to serve in a pro-Jewish auxiliary commanded by Jews, and staffed by almost-Jews. The Noachide helpers are expected to participate in some Jewish rituals, but expected to live separately from Jews and not intermarry with them. The Noachide helpers will be given a status that is subordinate to Jews, will not share in the full rights and privileges of Jews, may be commanded to do things that Jews themselves are not commanded to do. The Noachide helpers quite likely will find themselves being used to serve Jews while being represented to the public as non-Jews. There are Messianic congregations and groups of Messianic congregations already overtaken by such issues.

As Christianity spirals downward into strife, and theological confusion, there is a growing vacuum unable to defend itself against the lies of the Luciferians. It also becomes more and more difficult to understand the truth of Torah. The Luciferians and occultists are celebrating the victory wrought with perverted bibles, and are exploiting the worldwide collapse of BIBLICAL real commandment observant Christianity.

The occult Kabalist, or Shabataiain, or Luciferian, or Lubavitch Jews, would seem to be launching an international Noachide revolution. Already there are dozens of tiny Noachide communities throughout the United States. Such Noachide communities are generally composed of former Christians, who have abandoned their faith. The occult connected Luciferian branches of Judaism are rapidly moving to create a new Noachide society as an international network of communities. These Noachide organizations function inside, but separately from, the surrounding society. Noachide institutions function quite differently from their Christian and secular counterparts.

no1tovote4 said:
Once upon a time it was naugahyde...

(pun intended)

Now don't go chasing me with a baseball bat for bad punning!

;)

Spare us your hysterical denials and spurious reasoning and we'll have no problems.:teeth:

rtwngAvngr said:
Spare us your hysterical denials and spurious reasoning and we'll have no problems.:teeth:

:teeth:

Once upon a time there were huge natural herds of naugahydes, roaming the plains, dancing on the heads of pins... Then came dentist chairs, the naugahydes were hunted with great aplomb... Many found the chairs to be comfortable (insane I know!) they wished to have this material in their homes! The hunting increased... Poor, poor naugahydes... Their numbers have dwindled to a miniscule level due to the strip hunting, there are a few naugahyde herds safely tucked away on private ranches but no more do they roam the prairies wild and free! At the same time the chairs have been relegated to the trash heap of modern popularism, as the hunters turn their eyes to the wild vinyl... Oh, woe is us if we keep hunting these beautiful wild beasts to near extinction!

Friends, don't let your friends be naugahyde hunters!

:salute:

no1tovote4 said:
:teeth:

Once upon a time there were huge natural herds of naugahydes, roaming the plains, dancing on the heads of pins... Then came dentist chairs, the naugahydes were hunted with great aplomb... Many found the chairs to be comfortable (insane I know!) they wished to have this material in their homes! The hunting increased... Poor, poor naugahydes... Their numbers have dwindled to a miniscule level due to the strip hunting, there are a few naugahyde herds safely tucked away on private ranches but no more do they roam the prairies wild and free! At the same time the chairs have been relegated to the trash heap of modern popularism, as the hunters turn their eyes to the wild vinyl... Oh, woe is us if we keep hunting these beautiful wild beasts to near extinction!

Friends, don't let your friends be naugahyde hunters!

:salute:

Your naugahydes seem pastoral and innocuous.

Noahides plan on establishing a global theocracy which will persecute christians and others. And I don't advocate hunting them, just simple vigilance and healthful critical thought.

rtwngAvngr said:
Your naugahydes seem pastoral and innocuous.

Noahides plan on establishing a global theocracy which will persecute christians and others. And I don't advocate hunting them, just simple vigilance and healthful critical thought.

You've notified us, we'll be watchful. I have no issues identifying groups that may want to establish religion-oriented dictatorships and watching out for attacks that may come from them. However I do believe it is far more important to fight the ones that are actually attacking. Islamofascists are far more dangerous to us at this moment, are far more numerous and have the backing of oil money and governments within their region. This is a far more serious threat that needs to be focused on.

roomy said:
So, is it Noahide or Noachide?:)
In Hebrew, the c-h combination is pronounced as if you have a bunch of phlegm in your throat. Sometimes it's rendered simply "H," and sometimes it's "CH" in an attempt to denote the phlegminess. I asked a real live Jew about this (during Channukah season), so I feel it is reliable info. ;)

Must... obey.... always, or else.... gggggraaagh.... PAIN!!!

23614.gif

Redhots said:
Must... obey.... always, or else.... gggggraaagh.... PAIN!!!

23614.gif

Keep studying. Go deeper. They fully believe in establishing a global theocracy, with courts, and persecution of idolaters and everything. SOOO not cool.

Here are some study questions:

What punishments are meted out by Noahide courts?

What is the burden of proof in a noahide court?

Are Christians considered Idolators?

Do noahides have the same social status as jews?

rtwngAvngr said:
Keep studying. Go deeper. They fully believe in establishing a global theocracy, with courts, and persecution of idolaters and everything. SOOO not cool.

The more I think about it, I am not so sure a global Jewish theocracy would be half bad. State propoganda written by Mel Brooks. Singing Adam Sandlers "hanukkah song". Loaves of challah, matza ball soup, hebrew national hot dogs. The food alone would make the whole thing worth while.

1549 said:
The more I think about it, I am not so sure a global Jewish theocracy would be half bad. State propoganda written by Mel Brooks. Singing Adam Sandlers "hanukkah song". Loaves of challah, matza ball soup, hebrew national hot dogs. The food alone would make the whole thing worth while.

Yes, religious persecution. Second class citizenship for every non-jew. Beheading. Satan worship. Just peachy.

Forum List

Back