Zone1 Friends and Friends2

Friends2

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2022
I used to post under Friends. Now I post under Friends2. The moderators know that Friends and Friends2 are the same poster, because we use the same IP Address. I lost my password and email address for Friends. The moderators are working on my problem.

I used to post under Friends. Now I post under Friends2. The moderators know that Friends and Friends2 are the same poster, because we use the same IP Address. I lost my password and email address for Friends. The moderators are working on my problem.
Not falling for it... 🙄

Welcome back to USMB, Friends2. I did the same thing after taking time off to mourn my husband's death in 2016, and when I got back, took on a new name to replace my freedombecki nickname. Someone gave me a different password just before he died, and when I came back, I couldn't get back in with my familiar nickname which I'm sure very few people remembered anymore. It took me 2 years to get over my husband's passing. We were married for 44 years, and I adored everything about him.

Last edited:
Now I am Friends3. Either the system lost my password, or I copied it wrong. I apologize for the confusion. The mods can tell you that Friends, Friends2, and Friends3 are the same person.

• Banned
Now I am back to Friends2. The mods can tell that Friends2 and Friends3 are the same person because they have the same IP address.

how you do that?
ASCII code. Look it up and it will show 255 characters that you can print while posting here or most other places by holding down the alt key and typing in the characters numeric value on the numeric keypad to the right of your keyboard. For example to show a capital A, hold alt and type 65 on the keypad. I don't recall the value for the squared symbol. That's how you do it.

Last edited:
ASCII code. Look it up and it will show 255 characters that you can print while posting here or most other places by holding down the alt key and typing in the characters numeric value on the numeric keypad to the right of your keyboard. For example to show a capital A, hold alt and type 65 on the keypad. I don't recall the value for the squared symbol. That's how you do it.
thanx bro

Ok, 253 is the ASCII code for the little 2 or squared symbol.

Forum List

Back