What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone1 Friends and Friends2

Friends2

Reaction score
I used to post under Friends. Now I post under Friends2. The moderators know that Friends and Friends2 are the same poster, because we use the same IP Address. I lost my password and email address for Friends. The moderators are working on my problem.

Riff Raff

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to post under Friends. Now I post under Friends2. The moderators know that Friends and Friends2 are the same poster, because we use the same IP Address. I lost my password and email address for Friends. The moderators are working on my problem.
Not falling for it... 🙄

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score
Friends²

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
Welcome back to USMB, Friends2. I did the same thing after taking time off to mourn my husband's death in 2016, and when I got back, took on a new name to replace my freedombecki nickname. Someone gave me a different password just before he died, and when I came back, I couldn't get back in with my familiar nickname which I'm sure very few people remembered anymore. It took me 2 years to get over my husband's passing. We were married for 44 years, and I adored everything about him.

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List