Friend not allowed to vote in Ohio

Both she and her son had to fill out provisional ballots. Her son, because he registered at 18 but has not voted in any election yet. He just turned 20.

She has always voted, has photo ID and voter's card but they didn't have her on the list at the place where she always votes.

Anyone surprised they're both registered Dem?

Ohio has a rich and long history of voter suppression.

Just another effort by republicans to steal an election. They are scum.

And, notice how rw's react.

I'd explain to you that your thread title is a lie, but I honestly don't think you're intelligent enough to understand why.

Both she and her son had to fill out provisional ballots. Her son, because he registered at 18 but has not voted in any election yet. He just turned 20.

She has always voted, has photo ID and voter's card but they didn't have her on the list at the place where she always votes.

Looks like somebody didn't read the thread. :rofl:

And, notice how rw's react.
Yes -- laughing at your dishonesty and idiocy.

Damn, dood -- you'd think you'd be used to that by now. :lol:

Ohio said I wan't on the list also.

I'd be surprised if you had any Republicans still talking to you, so No. I'm sure they were Democrats.

What wouldn't surprise me is, if a friend of yours went to the wrong place to vote.

Poll district lines change from time to time. Mine, in Florida, did twice in the 10 years I lived there.

So long as they had ID and are who they say they are and are registered, then their votes will count. That's the bottom line. BTW, I am supporting Obama. This is a non-story.

Well, that's really their responsibility to have that squared away before they try to vote. It's not rocket science. The good news is that they have a reasonable time frame to try to get their votes counted.

Ohio underwent redistricting...

Odds are she went to the wrong place...

Doesn't matter - Romney will win Ohio anyway...

keeping them honest

I totally agreed with each and everyone in here..They seems to be logical..

Ohio underwent redistricting...

Odds are she went to the wrong place...

Doesn't matter - Romney will win Ohio anyway...
What a douche, yet he's still missed...like a boil on the arse

I'm not surprised that clerical errors happen. Your friend and her son need to take this issue above the precinct level (where the blue-haired ladies neglected to put her on the rolls), report what happened, and fill out whatever forms and jump through whatever hoops are necessary to see that this doesn't happen again.

Well Cruz only wants registered repubs to moderate debates. Isn't this the next logical step?

Last edited:

No surprise they probably fucked something up along the way....

Forum List

Back