Friday: Occupy Wall Street Zuccotti Park Showdown

313000_2278309850848_1641825066_2193654_1763182942_n.jpg

Russell Simmons has offered to pay for having park cleaned. However, OWS is currently cleaning it themselves.

Damn straight they should clean it.

Do they want a fucking medal for cleaning up after themselves? Since when is that newsworthy? Folks doing what their mothers (allegedly) taught them to do at five years old?

Acting like human beings instead of pigs? Praise?

I don't think so.

:cuckoo:

Will there be a showdown between Teabaggers and Shitters? Like Gangs of New York?

If it happens I garuntee this is how it will play out.

The Tea Party will be holding another Peaceful, Respectful Rally, and a Bunch of Union Backed OWS thugs will start shit with them. Of course the Press will try and say it was the Tea Party, But I think we can all see who is out in the streets looking for a fight right now, and it's not the Tea Party.

Will there be a showdown between Teabaggers and Shitters? Like Gangs of New York?

The Shitters ARE teabaggers.

You probably are attempting -- in your typically irrational way -- to be discussing Tea Partiers.

You libs are not too bright.

Take your Shitters and go home. Consider yourself to be the massive fail you have always been.

Whatever... I'm still trying to figure out where one is granted the right to stay on public property 24/7, shitting and urinating in public, banging drums and making noise thus keeping people up all night.

When did this happen?

Whatever... I'm still trying to figure out where one is granted the right to stay on public property 24/7, shitting and urinating in public, banging drums and making noise thus keeping people up all night.

When did this happen?

More of our tax dollars down the shitter for having to clean this shit up. Now......let's all sing together.

Forum List

Back