Friday Night Pajama Party Night!!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
That's right, since we've got a special week this week we temporarily moved right here. :) So, before we get into the dance party part of it, here's a couple of announcements!! :D

February 14th- Valentine's Day: The USMB Virtual Valentine's Day Dance!! It will run from seven pm et to eleven pm et and it will involve any and all songs that mention love!! :D

February 20th- My Thirty-Second Birthday: Nineties Night since I was born in 1990 and mudwhistle will be happy to know that includes NSYNC and The Backstreet Boys!! :D (Because real men admit that those bands are awesome. ;) )

So without further ado, I already have my pajamas on and let the virtual pajama party begin!! :D lg325 @LA RAM FAN and please don't be upset that I'm also tagging WinterBorn as I want everyone to have fun and try and get along tonight okay? :)

Do you understand that this is going to be a very short birthday for you? It will only last for half a minute.

LOL very funny!! :auiqs.jpg:

Born in 1990? Wow. My children were 7, 5, and 4 when you were born. You are just a babe in the woods.

Yet smarter than a lot of these idiots that are WAY older than me. :wink:

Oh and just in case anybody's interested, here's something new coming up on Monday!! :biggrin:

Oh yeah and nineties night will be like one of our Friday Night Dance Nights and will go from eight pm to eleven pm et. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back