Friday Night Dance Night Announcement

Well, I might be good until October.
If I haven''t found a job by then, I'm out in the street.
So no more internet for me, much less Friday Night shenannigans.

No you can't go!! In another couple of months Halloween fun will be starting again!! :th_dontgosmiley-1:

No you can't go!! In another couple of months Halloween fun will be starting again!! :th_dontgosmiley-1:

I know, I LOOOOOVE October and Halloween.

But my unemployment has run out, what savings I had has run out, what family members are still alive are in nursing homes, charities won't help, can't get any answers from govt offices.......have put in over 100 resumes/applications since March, with only 1 response that didn't work out, and have registered with about 20 temp agencies with no results. I put a post on GoFundMe, but haven't gotten anything on that either.

I'm out of options and nowhere to go. So, really don't have any choice.

I know, I LOOOOOVE October and Halloween.

But my unemployment has run out, what savings I had has run out, what family members are still alive are in nursing homes, charities won't help, can't get any answers from govt offices.......have put in over 100 resumes/applications since March, with only 1 response that didn't work out, and have registered with about 20 temp agencies with no results. I put a post on GoFundMe, but haven't gotten anything on that either.

I'm out of options and nowhere to go. So, really don't have any choice.

Is this a temporary or a permanent thing because I don't want you to miss all of the holiday fun at the end of the year. :(

Just in case you haven't heard about it by now, the next Friday Night Dance Night will be held on September second which is one week before season five of Cobra Kai so in honor of it there will be some songs added from The Karate Kid movies and the Cobra Kai show!!! :D Alan Stallion, lg325, Toffeenut Baconsmuggler, mudwhistle.
Well okay.....but we need to start planning for a Halloween thread. September is right around the corner and I don't like waiting till Oct 1st to start posting scary stuff.

Well okay.....but we need to start planning for a Halloween thread. September is right around the corner and I don't like waiting till Oct 1st to start posting scary stuff.

Lol just start posting pictures of Biden. I can't think of anything scarier at the moment.

Forum List

Back