Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Let’s hope

Then I an free of my franchise from hell and can finally give it away in bits

I will be moving to 🍺 beer Sheba to live with my own kind 😐😐

I have never fished or hunted in my life

Oh man you are missing out!

I know a few people who got so excited realing in that first fish of their life...they pissed their pants. (we kept it secret...I told them to jump in the lake & nobody would know...they took my advice).

My 10,000 lakes are still frozen and we didn't get above 26 degrees today...but I already have my new fishing license for this year :banana:

Oh man you are missing out!

I know a few people who got so excited realing in that first fish of their life...they pissed their pants. (we kept it secret...I told them to jump in the lake & nobody would know...they took my advice).

My 10,000 lakes are still frozen and we didn't get above 26 degrees today...but I already have my new fishing license for this year :banana:
Awesome!! You fish with friends

I can’t do much as I blew my back out

I can’t do much as I blew my back out

You can fish!

I saw an old duffer come to the dock with the greatest idea I've ever seen.

His wheel chair was loaded with his gear and bait...he was pushing it. He unloaded it all from his chair...hooked a minnow & cast it into the lake...cracked open a bottle of pop & sat down in the chair :D

Now I gotta find me a wheel chair!

The whole trick to fishing is the size of the hook.

It's gotta be small enough to fit in the fishes mouth...but large/strong enough to handle the fight in the fish without breaking.

I always see kids fishing for sunnies/blue gills with too big of a hook. I usually offer them a smaller hook & they start catching them by the dozen.

Forum List

Back