Freudian slip?

Was this a Freudian slip by Trump and his people? They ran a 'Support Our Troops' ad using a photo of...Russian troops and planes..Trump campaign ad says ‘support our troops’ with photo of Russian jets, weapons
I see nothing in the image that looks to be a Russian ad. I see one AK 47 carried by an Afghanistan interpreter
I see one bolt action M24 SNIPER RIFLE, I SEE ONE SHOTGUN AND I SEE ONE m4
The jet fighters look like F15'S

Trump 2020 Campaign
Published 1 day ago
Trump campaign ad used stock photo of Russian fighter jets: report
'That’s definitely a MiG-29,' a defense analyst said
Trump campaign ad used stock photo of Russian fighter jets: report

definitely dumbfucks.
And everytime fake new after it reported their lies was proven to be a lie. I pointed out what I saw from my actual experience. Find ass cultist

Trump and Trumpers love Putin and all Putin stands for. It was not a mistake. It was intentional. Trump knows what and who his base likes and supports.

I don't hate the Russians. I do hate Democrats and their corrupt pukes in the liberal news media.
Thanks for proving my point. You would rather see Putin take over this country than see a democrat elected president. Thank you for showing us what a good quisling you’ll be. However your post is typical of Trumpist disdain towards our democracy.

You people are worse than putin and hate us more. The conclusion is obvious.

Putin at least, does not hate his own people.

Trump and Trumpers love Putin and all Putin stands for. It was not a mistake. It was intentional. Trump knows what and who his base likes and supports.
Son you need meds
Lol..You know it’s true...How many you Trumpist idiots have written you rather vote for Putin than a Democrat.
Lol. I got to hand to you, you really think you have a clue. The fact that most of the Hardcore democrats are more dangerous to our nation then anything else might be why they say that.
Son you need meds
Lol..You know it’s true...How many you Trumpist idiots have written you rather vote for Putin than a Democrat.
Lol. I got to hand to you, you really think you have a clue. The fact that most of the Hardcore democrats are more dangerous to our nation then anything else might be why they say that.
Your post is pure stupidity.
Way to refute there Pluto.
Seriously what is there to say when someone writes Democrats are more dangerous to our nation than anything else..” WTF does that mean? More dangerous than Putin, Kim Jong Un , etc. You do use the term “hardcore democrat” but what does that mean. My initial response was the only one that made sense.
I sort of disagree; I don't categorize Democrats and Liberals together.
Every group has their extremists. I like Biden because he is center. Harris was not my first choice but
I never believed Biden was a bad guy but he votes with the Globalists and has a weak personality.
He is demented and being abused by his wife and party, but he's the only candidate who didn't promise to tax Investment Withdrawals at the same rate as Income.
Biden may not be perfect but neither is he demented. Both Biden and Trump really are too old, but those are the choices. If Trump wins he wins. It will just be another day.

& you know that biden will rely on the EXPERTS & advisers who actually have more EXPERTISE in areas of military strategy, science, medical, race relations, etc...

he's not so delusional that he will ignore them, thinking he's a stable genius; who went to an ivy league school & knows the best words & therefore goes on his 'hunches'.

there's freakin' comfort in knowing that.
Military Expert on CNN has opinion A
Military Expert on MSNBC has opinion B
Military Expert on Fox has opinion C
Etc...

Yeah...all “experts“.

i'm talking pentagon brass & generals that actually know better.

fauci... head of NIH who has served under several presidents from both parties & others in his field.

& police, social workers, & religious outreach workers.

you idiot.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Seriously what is there to say when someone writes Democrats are more dangerous to our nation than anything else..” WTF does that mean? More dangerous than Putin, Kim Jong Un , etc. You do use the term “hardcore democrat” but what does that mean. My initial response was the only one that made sense.
Every group has their extremists. I like Biden because he is center. Harris was not my first choice but
I never believed Biden was a bad guy but he votes with the Globalists and has a weak personality.
He is demented and being abused by his wife and party, but he's the only candidate who didn't promise to tax Investment Withdrawals at the same rate as Income.
Biden may not be perfect but neither is he demented. Both Biden and Trump really are too old, but those are the choices. If Trump wins he wins. It will just be another day.

& you know that biden will rely on the EXPERTS & advisers who actually have more EXPERTISE in areas of military strategy, science, medical, race relations, etc...

he's not so delusional that he will ignore them, thinking he's a stable genius; who went to an ivy league school & knows the best words & therefore goes on his 'hunches'.

Etc...

Yeah...all “experts“.

fauci... head of NIH who has served under several presidents from both parties & others in his field.

you idiot.
So am I, moron.
All the ex-military have their varying opinions of the exact same situations.
You are one dumb pos.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds

Etc...

Yeah...all “experts“.

you idiot.
So am I, moron.
You are one dumb pos.

dude.

if biden is prez he will have active duty military & fauci will also report directly to him. there will be no 'ex' involved.

lol...

I don't hate the Russians. I do hate Democrats and their corrupt pukes in the liberal news media.
Thanks for proving my point. You would rather see Putin take over this country than see a democrat elected president. Thank you for showing us what a good quisling you’ll be. However your post is typical of Trumpist disdain towards our democracy.

You people are worse than putin and hate us more. The conclusion is obvious.

Putin at least, does not hate his own people.

Putin is certainly more predictable and easier to understand, owing to the fact that he, unlike leftists, isn't batshit insane.

Assuming the claim is correct go back and look at some of the WW2 posters to "support our Troops" that feature ugly racist caricatures of the Japanese. What would lefties ever do without the tax exempt media matters to give them a jolt of hatred every day?

Son you need meds
Son you need meds

Etc...

Yeah...all “experts“.

you idiot.
So am I, moron.
You are one dumb pos.

dude.

if biden is prez he will have active duty military & fauci will also report directly to him. there will be no 'ex' involved.

lol...
Biden has spent 35 years kissing non-American ass.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds

Etc...

Yeah...all “experts“.

you idiot.
So am I, moron.
You are one dumb pos.

dude.

lol...
Biden has spent 35 years kissing non-American ass.

donny has spent decades grabbing his ankles for putin. the last 4 years some names have been added:

erdogan
duterte
kim jong un
bin salman ...

Hey, you would have rather seen the beast run the country than Trump, and that's just as disgusting.

Hey, you would have rather seen the beast run the country than Trump, and that's just as disgusting.

I keep hoping these fools will hold their breath waiting for us to be disgusted by something because their stupid asses told us to.

Forum List

Back