Freudian slip?

Trump and Trumpers love Putin and all Putin stands for. It was not a mistake. It was intentional. Trump knows what and who his base likes and supports.
Son you need meds
Lol..You know it’s true...How many you Trumpist idiots have written you rather vote for Putin than a Democrat.

I'd rather vote for my dog than a Democrat. You're just too fucking stupid to realize that's not a comment on Putin OR my dog; that's a comment on YOU.
No, it is a comment on your stupidity.
bingo!!

Figures both of you would think, "Well, if you don't like me, that shows you're STUPID!" is a witty response.

Let me see if I can keep this on a level you can understand:

You leftists are the worst, most disgusting, most useless lifeforms on the planet. It's not even funny any more when you pretend you can accuse and condemn and have it matter; it's just pitiful, like stepping over a dead bird who flew into a closed window.

I personally can't wait until the street sweepers get around to cleaning you up and hauling you to the dump like the dead bird.
Thanks for the good laugh! Now put your binky back in your mouth and crawl back into bed.

Trump and Trumpers love Putin and all Putin stands for. It was not a mistake. It was intentional. Trump knows what and who his base likes and supports.
Son you need meds
Lol..You know it’s true...How many you Trumpist idiots have written you rather vote for Putin than a Democrat.

I'd rather vote for my dog than a Democrat. You're just too fucking stupid to realize that's not a comment on Putin OR my dog; that's a comment on YOU.
bingo!!

Figures both of you would think, "Well, if you don't like me, that shows you're STUPID!" is a witty response.

You leftists are the worst, most disgusting, most useless lifeforms on the planet. It's not even funny any more when you pretend you can accuse and condemn and have it matter; it's just pitiful, like stepping over a dead bird who flew into a closed window.

I personally can't wait until the street sweepers get around to cleaning you up and hauling you to the dump like the dead bird.
You right wingers are the worst, most disgusting, most useless lifeforms on the planet...there, fixed it for you.

I don't hate the Russians. I do hate Democrats and their corrupt pukes in the liberal news media.
Thanks for proving my point. You would rather see Putin take over this country than see a democrat elected president. Thank you for showing us what a good quisling you’ll be. However your post is typical of Trumpist disdain towards our democracy.

Did I say that you blithering idiot? No I did not. Also we don't need the Russians help to kick the Dems ass prepare for another ass whooping this November. ^^^ an example of why I hate the left.
LOL...It is exactly what you believe.

No its a lie you made up dipshit. God it's a burden being 10x smarter than you. :eusa_hand:
Lol...I have read enough of your stupidity to know where you stand.

Translation: "My masters ordered me to think disagreeing with them was stupid."

Son you need meds

bingo!!

Lol....Thanks for the good laugh. Now put your binky back in your mouth and crawl into bed.

Translation: "My masters told me to avoid things I can't answer by pretending to laugh."

Must check the garbage pickup schedule to find out when your dumpster is emptied.

Son you need meds

bingo!!

You right wingers are the worst, most disgusting, most useless lifeforms on the planet...there, fixed it for you.

"No we aren't, YOU are!!!!" Did you have to actually visit the playground for the third-grader to give you that line, or did he just email it to you?

Son you need meds

bingo!!

Lol....Thanks for the good laugh. Now put your binky back in your mouth and crawl into bed.

Translation: "My masters told me to avoid things I can't answer by pretending to laugh."

Must check the garbage pickup schedule to find out when your dumpster is emptied.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well, I think that settles today's edition of "Stop talking about our riots and be upset about THIS!!!" from LeftistIdiotNews. I can't wait until tomorrow's episode, when they demand that we impeach President Trump because they don't like the brand of toilet paper in the White House bathrooms.

Was this a Freudian slip by Trump and his people? They ran a 'Support Our Troops' ad using a photo of...Russian troops and planes..Trump campaign ad says ‘support our troops’ with photo of Russian jets, weapons
What is the proof that the jets are Russian or that the image is not photoshopped if they were? I could do that with a Biden slogan in under 60 seconds
Part of a new ad put out by the trump campaign.
Or your sister fred

1600299966937.jpeg

trump-russia-tweet.jpg

images

00003571501939.jpg

Son you need meds
What's the difference?
Yeah.. if you don‘t know go back to elementary school.

Son you need meds
What's the difference?
The Ds are bowing to people burning businesses and you think Putin is worse than the Ds.
You are insane.

Son you need meds
What's the difference?
The Ds are bowing to people burning businesses and you think Putin is worse than the Ds.
You are insane.
No, you are insane if you believe what you wrote.

Son you need meds
What's the difference?
You are insane.
No, you are insane if you believe what you wrote.
I don't have to believe it, your postings are proof positive.
And thanks for denying the fact that Democrat representatives are allowing this violence to continue.

Son you need meds
Lol. I got to hand to you, you really think you have a clue. The fact that most of the Hardcore democrats are more dangerous to our nation then anything else might be why they say that.

Son you need meds
Lol. I got to hand to you, you really think you have a clue. The fact that most of the Hardcore democrats are more dangerous to our nation then anything else might be why they say that.
Your post is pure stupidity.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Way to refute there Pluto.

Son you need meds
How many news sites do you check out every day other than CNN or DailyKOS?

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Way to refute there Pluto.
Seriously what is there to say when someone writes Democrats are more dangerous to our nation than anything else..” WTF does that mean? More dangerous than Putin, Kim Jong Un , etc. You do use the term “hardcore democrat” but what does that mean. My initial response was the only one that made sense.

Forum List

Back