Freudian slip?

Last edited:
The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics were certainly quick to deny the mistake(?) made in their orange-tinted hero's reelection ad. But, without their conservative-denial they couldn't discuss any topic.

Trump and Trumpers love Putin and all Putin stands for. It was not a mistake. It was intentional. Trump knows what and who his base likes and supports.

Was this a Freudian slip by Trump and his people? They ran a 'Support Our Troops' ad using a photo of...Russian troops and planes..Trump campaign ad says ‘support our troops’ with photo of Russian jets, weapons
What is the proof that the jets are Russian or that the image is not photoshopped if they were? I could do that with a Biden slogan in under 60 seconds
Part of a new add put out by the trump campaign.
/—-/ It’s an Ad not an add. Geeeze

Was this a Freudian slip by Trump and his people? They ran a 'Support Our Troops' ad using a photo of...Russian troops and planes..Trump campaign ad says ‘support our troops’ with photo of Russian jets, weapons
What is the proof that the jets are Russian or that the image is not photoshopped if they were? I could do that with a Biden slogan in under 60 seconds
Part of a new add put out by the trump campaign.
/—-/ It’s an Ad not an add. Geeeze
Oops. Changed it. Thx

Trump and Trumpers love Putin and all Putin stands for. It was not a mistake. It was intentional. Trump knows what and who his base likes and supports.

I don't hate the Russians. I do hate Democrats and their corrupt pukes in the liberal news media.
Thanks for proving my point. You would rather see Putin take over this country than see a democrat elected president. Thank you for showing us what a good quisling you’ll be. However your post is typical of Trumpist disdain towards our democracy.

Last edited:
Part of a new ad put out by the trump campaign.

OMG, what a scandal that people who work in advertising and know little or nothing about military planes wouldn't be able to tell what country they were from by a silhouette in a stock photo.

Could you be a little more pathetic and desperate?

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics were certainly quick to deny the mistake(?) made in their orange-tinted hero's reelection ad. But, without their conservative-denial they couldn't discuss any topic.

The failed-coup's devoted fanatics were certainly quick to try to make a big scandal out of fuck and all. But like everything else out of leftist mouths, no one gave a shit.

Tell you what, Buttram. You take that picture out and show it to a hundred people on the street and ask them to tell you what country that silhouetted plane is from, and how they know. If you tell me more than 5 of them had any clue at all, I'll laugh in your face and call you a liar.

Leftists and leftist-fluffers love inventing scandals out of not-a-fucking-thing, and being "outraged" by bullshit, because it gives them five more minutes in which they can avoid talking about what a plague they are on humanity.

Seriously, shitbrick. You are supporting and making excuses for rampaging herds of rabid criminals in the streets of US cities, and you ACTUALLY think you have any moral standing to point accusing fingers at Trump or anyone else? You seriously want us to consider "His stock photo had a silhouette of Russian planes in it! HE KNEW! IT WAS DELIBERATE! IT'S A DOG WHISTLE TO PUTIN!"

I'm pro-life, but you really are a convincing argument the other way.

Forum List

Back