Fresh Tissue

Please provide the research you have done on this topic that enables you to call the "stuff" fake. The rest of your sentence is just petty insult and not germane to the topic. Your responses rely on that a lot...
Of course they use fresh tissue, do you believe they use old dried out tissue??

what a crap source spread by a crap person. perfect for this crap board.
You are ignorant. An other problem infecting some of the posters on this board. Allow me to further your education:

BREAKING: University of Pittsburgh ADMITS Hearts Beating While Harvesting Aborted Infants’ Kidneys​

Welcome to the reality of "woman's choice". If the child they are carving up is a female, does she have the right to choose to keep her kidneys until they kill her?

Fresh tissue is the best!
For all those who support abortion, read this article, and ask yourself, "How fresh?". The article is about other machinations connected to Fauci, like puppy torture, but beyond that is a frightening indication of just how far abortionists go in their enthusiasm.
Picture, if you will, live births being carved up while on the table, instead of in the womb. What an incredibly macabre thing to be enthused about.
In a recent investigation, the buyers and sellers enthused about the “freshness” of the tissue samples and the desire to keep the baby alive so living samples can be taken.
I wonder, how fresh was the tissue they were so enthused about? How evil are we willing to become to placate progress?
Women are welcome to insist I wear a condom, from now on.

You are ignorant. An other problem infecting some of the posters on this board. Allow me to further your education:

BREAKING: University of Pittsburgh ADMITS Hearts Beating While Harvesting Aborted Infants’ Kidneys​

Welcome to the reality of "woman's choice". If the child they are carving up is a female, does she have the right to choose to keep her kidneys until they kill her?
no children are carved up.

Of course they use fresh tissue, do you believe they use old dried out tissue??
Here Pen, this should make your progressive mouth water:

David Daleiden, founder and president of The Center for Medical Progress, notes: “Pitt is now admitting to news media that the aborted babies are still alive at the time their kidneys are cut out for NIH grant money. Pitt’s grant application for GUDMAP advertised this to the federal government and that labor induction abortions, where the baby is pushed out of the mother whole, would be ‘used to obtain the tissue.’ The plain meaning of the GUDMAP grant application, and the University of Pittsburgh’s statement today explaining it, is that Pitt and the Planned Parenthood abortion providers responsible for its ‘research’ abortions are allowing babies, some of the age of viability, to be delivered alive, and then killing them by cutting their kidneys out.”

The fresher the better.
How long should they be allowed to keep the infants alive, Pen? A week? A month? Just keep them on ice until they have given up their all, then kill them? What do ya think?

Yes, forget about The Holocaust, The Killing Fields, The Inquisition, or The Crusades.

No one sane has forgotten those black events. However, if you tally the number of children and grandchildren who might have been born to the tens of millions of aborted American children, the death count could run into the billions. Billions of erased lives . . .

When they do this inside the womb the babies are not given any anesthetic. Location isn't an obstacle anymore. It's much easier to dissect a live baby on a table than in an enclosure. It's easier to keep the victim from recoiling for one thing.
So I wonder, since the pain the infant feels is the same whether it's in the womb or on the table, and since they don't bother to anesthetize the poor thing when they do this in the womb, I wonder if they do when they start carving it up on the table? When they peeled the fresher than fresh skin off of the one they used the flayed skin to attach to a rat's back experiment, I wonder if the baby was strapped down to prevent a mishap with the scalpel to prevent putting a hole in the skin.

^All payed for by Dr. Fauci's NIH, Planned Parenthood and us.

^ Those people were trafficking. The University of Pittsburgh is like a baby bird waiting to be fed by Fauci. He feeds them with our money, and their tactics seem to know no bounds. I remember a teacher telling us about the Nazi practice of flaying people and using the skin for lampshades. Now we use it to clothe rats...

Last edited:
no children are carved up.

Apparently, you are ill informed:

Ischemia starts when the organ (the kidneys primarily in Pitt’s GUDMAP project) is cut off from blood circulation. The NIH defines ischemia as “lack of blood supply to a part of the body.” The University states the fetal organs do not undergo ischemia—lose their blood supply—until “after the tissue collection procedure”. This means the organs are still receiving blood supply from the fetal heartbeat during the “tissue collection”.

What is it you think is being chopped up? Puppies or humans, or both? The answer is both.

We pay for 60% of what is going on in those labs in Pittsburgh. What about that do you find humorous? I'm curious..

When they do this inside the womb the babies are not given any anesthetic. Location isn't an obstacle anymore. It's much easier to dissect a live baby on a table than in an enclosure. It's easier to keep the victim from recoiling for one thing.
So I wonder, since the pain the infant feels is the same whether it's in the womb or on the table, and since they don't bother to anesthetize the poor thing when they do this in the womb, I wonder if they do when they start carving it up on the table? When they peeled the fresher than fresh skin off of the one they used the flayed skin to attach to a rat's back experiment, I wonder if the baby was strapped down to prevent a mishap with the scalpel to prevent putting a hole in the skin.

^All payed for by Dr. Fauci's NIH, Planned Parenthood and us.

^ Those people were trafficking. The University of Pittsburgh is like a baby bird waiting to be fed by Fauci. He feeds them with our money, and their tactics seem to know no bounds. I remember a teacher telling us about the Nazi practice of flaying people and using the skin for lampshades. Now we use it to clothe rats...

This angers me so much. To think that humans can do things like this.... UGH.. And the left just laughs about it.

Apparently, you are ill informed:

Ischemia starts when the organ (the kidneys primarily in Pitt’s GUDMAP project) is cut off from blood circulation. The NIH defines ischemia as “lack of blood supply to a part of the body.” The University states the fetal organs do not undergo ischemia—lose their blood supply—until “after the tissue collection procedure”. This means the organs are still receiving blood supply from the fetal heartbeat during the “tissue collection”.

What is it you think is being chopped up? Puppies or humans, or both? The answer is both.

We pay for 60% of what is going on in those labs in Pittsburgh. What about that do you find humorous? I'm curious..
fuck off, ghoul. no children are carved up.

Forum List

Back