French send ground troops to fight ISIS ...

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
....is something that hasn't happend . Even though they were directly attacked by ISIS .

Yet the gop prez candidates want US troops on the ground over there !?

Are the french just cowards or smarter than your average conservative ?

Hey, if they don't care to invaded ISIS-ville , why should we ?

....is something that hasn't happend . Even though they were directly attacked by ISIS .

Are the French cowards? Lol

History much?
How many times have the French won or lost a war in history? Or surrendered? I doubt you really know any French history past WWII.....

Not worth the fight...

Just bomb them and back Assad...

Not worth the fight...

Back a ruthless Mid East dictator ?

Now who needs a history lesson!?

Hey, if they don't care to invaded ISIS-ville , why should we ?
I don't think any invasion is needed. There is a middle ground

Do tell?
I already detailed in depth what we should have been doing imo when ISIS began to grow & when they took all of the military assets we left behind.
You are free to look for those old ass threads if you like but I have no interest in rehashing woulda coulda shoulda at this point.

Not worth the fight...

Should we remove the dictator?

Who need the lesson or should I just write IRAQ?

It is not our place to remove a dictator and when you do it leave a vacuum that allow something like ISIL to rise.

I know President Obama claims removing Assad is a good thing but this is one time I agree with Putin and we need to leave the asshole ( Assad ) in place...

pepe_le_pew_by_matthewhunter-d4id2on.jpg

Isis must be real scared...
Lol

Not worth the fight...

It is not our place to remove a dictator and when you do it leave a vacuum that allow something like ISIL to rise.

I know President Obama claims removing Assad is a good thing but this is one time I agree with Putin and we need to leave the asshole ( Assad ) in place...

We ain't removing . The syrian people are .

The mid easy needs to Go thru the growing pains like every other country .

Not worth the fight...

donkey-in-a-well-400x250.jpg

You in there again??

Not worth the fight...

No, President Obama is supporting the removal of Assad which has been stopped by Russia and Iran because they disagree with us over this issue.

So yes the United States has been trying to remove Assad but not like it did with Saddam, and we should not be doing this at all...

Also if you believe removing Assad will solve the problems in that region think again because next is Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt, and where do you stop ISIL?

Lebanon has been fighting ISIL insurgents within her border, and will fall once Syria falls.

So I disagree with you on this and yes President Obama is supporting the removal of Assad and doing this will allow ISIL to grow stronger...

The people of Syria do not want ISIS rule . Same wh the others you mentioned .

The people of Syria do not want ISIS rule . Same wh the others you mentioned .

You do understand that the people of Syria have fled Syria because of the war between Assad Army and ISIL, right?

What is left of any opposition group that is non-ISIL is a non-factor in the Syrian Civil war, and would not be able to defeat Assad military.

So it is either ISIL or Assad, so which do you want?

I understand the "devil you know" argument . But in Syria you have an organic revolution.

If Assad fails, it's unclear what happens. That is true . But he's such a douchebag!!!

I understand the "devil you know" argument . But in Syria you have an organic revolution.

If Assad fails, it's unclear what happens. That is true . But he's such a douchebag!!!
...and the dumbass Arab Spring worked so well
Lol

Forum List

Back