French report: 330,000 children victims of church sex abuse

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
PARIS (AP) — Victims of abuse within France’s Catholic Church welcomed a historic turning point Tuesday after a new report estimated that 330,000 children in France were sexually abused over the past 70 years, providing the country’s first accounting of the worldwide phenomenon.

The figure includes abuses committed by some 3,000 priests and an unknown number of other people involved in the church — wrongdoing that Catholic authorities covered up over decades in a “systemic manner,” according to the president of the commission that issued the report, Jean-Marc Sauvé.

Just about every country in the world has come forward with massive amounts of child abuse charges against the Catholic church.

What can be done to fix the Catholic church?

PARIS (AP) — Victims of abuse within France’s Catholic Church welcomed a historic turning point Tuesday after a new report estimated that 330,000 children in France were sexually abused over the past 70 years, providing the country’s first accounting of the worldwide ...

¿330,000? Strange. Do they speak here in this context also about the wrong pedagogic concepts of corporal punishments in schools?

PARIS (AP) — Victims of abuse within France’s Catholic Church welcomed a historic turning point Tuesday after a new report estimated that 330,000 children in France were sexually abused over the past 70 years, providing the country’s first accounting of the worldwide phenomenon.

The figure includes abuses committed by some 3,000 priests and an unknown number of other people involved in the church — wrongdoing that Catholic authorities covered up over decades in a “systemic manner,” according to the president of the commission that issued the report, Jean-Marc Sauvé.

Just about every country in the world has come forward with massive amounts of child abuse charges against the Catholic church.

What this shows is the corruption of large organizations that naturally become political and defensive about their organization, to the degree that they will try and hide and cover any crime within it no matter how evil.

This should admonish us for supporting such institutions/organizations who are both politically and financially powerful and unanswerable to the public, but instead they just voting them into office every year.

To be honest: I have not a big idea about what the people really speak about in this context, specially also because I never met anyone who had been sexually abused in context Catholic church. I know only a girl in this context who had been drastically abused from her grandfather and his friends from the age of 6 up to the age of 15. Under her very best friends were also some nuns who had helped her afterwards and who perhaps still help her.

And I knew here in our area before all this scandals started nearly everything about all concrete problems because it was just simple written in the newspaper about this. Only in very few cases I was astonished that I never had heard something about. And when one day a big report had been here in the newspaper where a lot of people said what had happened to them I was not able to believe about 50% of this people their stories.

And now tell me please what you expect what we have to do.

Last edited:

How about let priests get their dick sucked by an adult? Maybe their natural urges wont turn into pedophilia. IDK

What this shows is the corruption of large organizations that naturally become political and defensive about their organization, to the degree that they will try and hide and cover any crime within it no matter how evil.

That's nonsense. I give you a concrete example from Berlin. In Berlin the Catholic church is little and unimportant and the people of Berlin are anything else than shocked from sexual perversions. They speak since decades and longer open in public about all problems and are anything else than shy to attack someone whatever authority it seems to be. I Berlin exists the so called "Canisius Kolleg" - what's nothing else than a public school where the pupils go home every day. In this school two pedophile priests abused dozends of young men in years - and never anyone seemed to speak about and never someone went to the police. One day the leaders of the school were informed and they threw the priests out. They went to South-America. Long years - decades - later a priest became leader of this school - found this old story and informed the parents of the students and the public about this what had happened there.

What I personally never understood: Why for heavens sake did never go anyone of the parents to the police? Also when this had been decades ago: This had not happened in a village - this had been in Berlin!!!

This should admonish us for supporting such institutions/organizations who are both politically and financially powerful and unanswerable to the public, but instead they just voting them into office every year.

I am a Catholic and I support my church. Whatelse to do do you expect from me?

Last edited:
How about let priests get their dick sucked by an adult?

Okay. The discussion reached very fast the normal stupid level of US-Americans and anti-Catholics.

Maybe their natural urges wont turn into pedophilia. IDK

"Pedophilia" is unfortunatelly only in 1/3 of sexual abuse a real problem. The other 2/3 are much more drastic. The absolute and relativelly biggest group of child abusers are by the way married men.

Okay. The discussion reached very fast the normal stupid level of US-Americans.

"Pedophilia" is unfortunatelly only in 1/3 of sexual abuse a real problem. The other 2/3 are much more drastic. The absolute and relativelly biggest group of child abusers are by the way married men.
Pointing out nature makes me stupid? Fucking dumbass.

Nothing.

It can never be fixed. The entire charade is a scam, its most "holy ceremony" is inherently evil.

Somethings are broken from the beginning, so corrupt, perverse, defiled and contaminated by bullshit that they can never be fixed except by tossing it into the trash bin of history.

The only way to fix the age of darkness is ending it by beginning the age of light and the creation of a new heaven and a new earth.

Last edited:

guess again - since the 4th century when the crucifiers took over the religion - and the 12th century in earnest when they made celibacy a requirement ...

* its who they are as rather than understanding their role of intermediary for all people - they aligned entirely with pater familias - abandoning those that might most have needed them. to the present day.

lol...

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself unless, of course, you are publicly offering your services.

If so you might get better results as a novitiate.
I just seem to believe their sexual oppression by their religion might cause them to be attracted to children. Its who they around all the time. The children look up to them. etc

What can you expect when Sex is denied in a most non-scriptural method in taking an oath of celibacy when entering the priesthood?

The separation of Christians into 2 groups is not to be found as doctrine in the Holy Scriptures......Catholic Tradition dictates that the church be divided between the priesthood and laity (members). The scriptures teach that all members of the church are members of a royal priesthood in a spiritual fashion and require no "go between" advocates in confessing our sins through prayer.....our only advocate is Christ Jesus who is the one and only HIGH PRIEST. (1 Peter 2:4-5, 9-10).

In the history recorded in scripture we find the majority of the disciples of Christ were married. "Do we have no right to take along also a believing wife, as do also the other apostles, the brothers of the Lord, and Cephas/Peter?" -- 1 Cor. 9:5 Paul made the argument that even though he freely chose not to be married, he had every right like the other apostles who were already married.

In fact Paul declared there would come a time when false doctrine would exist that forbid marriage (1 Tim 4:1-3) He called such teaching, the doctrine of DEMONS.

"Never the less, because of sexual immorality (like the raping of children), let each have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto his wife the affection due her (SEX), and likewise also the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority of his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourself to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt because of your lack of self control." -- 1 Cor. 7:2-5.

I just seem to believe their sexual oppression by their religion might cause them to be attracted to children. Its who they around all the time. The children look up to them. etc

A church built on pretense can only attract the perverse, those who only love and practice deceit.

Why would anyone support that much less hand over their children for indoctrination?

This report only covers the past 70 years in France. Can you imagine the countless others, young and old, abused tortured criminalized persecuted and murdered since 325.ce? All in the name of an edible triune mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

When will enough be enough? Some things just need to be put down like a rabid dog.

Last edited:
Priests have a lot of contact with kids.

I think today's parents will think twice before leaving their kids alone with a priest. It wasn't like that a couple of decades ago, everyone trusted their priest.

Letting priests get married, even requiring marriage seems like the way to go.

I think today's parents will think twice before leaving their kids alone with a priest. It wasn't like that a couple of decades ago, everyone trusted their priest.

Thank you. Im glad im not the only one actually thinking about this.

if you are speaking about priests - they already are to that very concept their disassociation was meant to prevent as another of their endless series of misbehavior. without actually being married, wanabee's.

- and their lack of 1st century liberation theology - they do represent and always have throughout the centuries.

It wouldn't matter at all if they let priests get married or ordained women.

As long as the religion requires its members to worship and eat a lifeless matzo (made by human hands) for spiritual life, a vile and degrading practice, every natural human inclination, every perception of the world, every judgment, every thought, and every action will be perverted.

Teaching children to seek spiritual life from something that has no life and is not God is an abuse (the murder of the rational mind) that perpetuates suffering mental illness and abuse.

Last edited:

It is not sex. It is child sacrafice. The church has as much truth in it, as a Moloch priest, or a priest unto Baal, or a Dagon priest. All of them did what the catholic church is engaging in, thinking that no one sees them, in the vatican.

Last edited:
It wouldn't matter at all if they let priests get married or ordained women.

As long as the religion requires its members to worship and eat a lifeless matzo (made by human hands) for spiritual life, a vile and degrading practice, every natural human inclination, every perception of the world, every judgment, every thought, and every action will be perverted.

Teaching children to seek spiritual life from something that has no life and is not God is an abuse (the murder of the rational mind) that perpetuates suffering mental illness and abuse.
The catholic church is accepting Islamist's. That is evil. Islamist's want converts to add to their list to do battle against non Muslims. Muslims needs to see this. One name that vibrates the air, cannot be greater than another name that vibrates the air. Jesus is the only name, above all names.

Forum List

Back