French Jews angered at Netanyahu's presence

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
Today, the French people are commemorating the roundup of Jews for extermination 75 years ago. This event is known as Vel' d'Hiv Roundup because it was to that cycling track French the majority of Parisian Jews of all ages were taken before transportation to Auschwitz-Birkenau.

This year, President Macron of France who demeaned the French people on two days ago by inviting Donald Trump to quatorze juillet has now infuriated French Jews by inviting Benjamin Netanyahu to the Vel' d'Hiv commemoration. Netanyahu has appointed himself as spokesman for all Jews in the world but Jews who live in France who are critical of the Israeli prime minister's brand of Zionism are unhappy about the invitation. The Union of French Jews for Peace (UJFP) described the decision to invite Netanyahu as "shocking" and "unacceptable" because he is not a man of peace.
French Jews condemn Netanyahu's invite to Paris Vel d'Hiv ceremony

Misleading headline - You're trying to depict ALL Jews in France as UJFP.
Betzelem doesn't speak for all Jews in Israel and Natanyahoo doesn't position himself as a speaker for all Jews in the world.
Simply a lie.

Betzelem doesn't speak for all Jews in Israel and Natanyahoo doesn't position himself as a speaker for all Jews in the world.
Simply a lie.
I heard Netanyahu on my TV in the past hour claiming to speak for all Jews in the world.
What I write is completely true.

Today, the French people are commemorating the roundup of Jews for extermination 75 years ago. This event is known as Vel' d'Hiv Roundup because it was to that cycling track French the majority of Parisian Jews of all ages were taken before transportation to Auschwitz-Birkenau.

This year, President Macron of France who demeaned the French people on two days ago by inviting Donald Trump to quatorze juillet has now infuriated French Jews by inviting Benjamin Netanyahu to the Vel' d'Hiv commemoration. Netanyahu has appointed himself as spokesman for all Jews in the world but Jews who live in France who are critical of the Israeli prime minister's brand of Zionism are unhappy about the invitation. The Union of French Jews for Peace (UJFP) described the decision to invite Netanyahu as "shocking" and "unacceptable" because he is not a man of peace.
French Jews condemn Netanyahu's invite to Paris Vel d'Hiv ceremony

Jews, despite their IQ advantage as a GROUP, like any group, has their share of fools.

Simply a lie.
I heard Netanyahu on my TV in the past hour claiming to speak for all Jews in the world.

can I quote you? STATEMENT OF CYBER ELOY----PM NETANYAHU HAS STATED >>>
"I SPEAK FOR ALL THE JEWS OF THE WORLD"

did he make this comment in English or Hebrew? (I do not know if he speaks French)

Simply a lie.

First of all I'd like to hear the exact quote. If he's saying exactly that I disagree.

But You're trying to depict ALL Jews in France as UJFP - and that's a lie.
For the same reason Natanyahoo can't speak for all Jews in the world,
one NGO can't represent all Jews in France, no matter how loud they're.

I know where this comes from - the thought that all Jews should align themselves with a position comfortable for the EU. That they dare not be different.

Simply a lie.

First of all I'd like to hear the exact quote. If he's saying exactly that I disagree.

I know where this comes from - the thought that all Jews should align themselves with a position comfortable for the EU. That they dare not be different.

sit tight----hubby reads the Israeli newspapers------I will let you know

Simply a lie.

what is your TV's name? Muhummad or Achmed?

You speak Hebrew?

I wonder if any one in the world has ever stated --IN HEBREW --- "I speak for all the jews
in the world"-------I have a sense that a million angels would LAUGH

Yea ... it would be pretty hilarious.

As Golda Meir said to Richard Nixon ... "My job was far harder than yours. You are the president of 150 million Americans; I am the prime minister of six million prime ministers’.

Simply a lie.

I never used the word "all" as no people anywhere are ever in full agreement. I used the headline and identified which Jews are furious, namely those who belong to the group known as The Union of French Jews for Peace and I provided the article citation for anyone to check the report. Please stop accusing members of lying.

As for Netanyahu claiming to speak for all Jews, this was deleted in the video posted on The Jerusalem Post page although they included in its text how the Israeli prime minister turned the commemoration of Vel' d'Hiv into an anti-Islamic political speech which had nothing to do with the roundup of Jews in 1943. He spoke of occupied East Jerusalem as "the eternal united capital of the Jewish people and the Jewish state" (3:07--3:13). And in the reported text, "Netanyahu referred to fighting Islamic extremism, stating that "your struggle is our struggle. The zealots of militant Islam, who seek to destroy you, seek to destroy us as well."
Netanyahu to Macron: 'Your struggle is our struggle' against extremism
Clearly, Netanyahu is claiming to speak for all Jews with such a phrase describing Jerusalem as the capital of the "Jewish people".

Simply a lie.

I never used the word "all" as no people anywhere are ever in full agreement. I used the headline and identified which Jews are furious, namely those who belong to the group known as The Union of French Jews for Peace and I provided the article citation for anyone to check the report. Please stop accusing members of lying.

As for Netanyahu claiming to speak for all Jews, this was deleted in the video posted on The Jerusalem Post page although they included in its text how the Israeli prime minister turned the commemoration of Vel' d'Hiv into an anti-Islamic political speech which had nothing to do with the roundup of Jews in 1943. He spoke of occupied East Jerusalem as "the eternal united capital of the Jewish people and the Jewish state" (3:07--3:13). And in the reported text, "Netanyahu referred to fighting Islamic extremism, stating that "your struggle is our struggle. The zealots of militant Islam, who seek to destroy you, seek to destroy us as well."
Clearly, Netanyahu is claiming to speak for all Jews with such a phrase describing Jerusalem as the capital of the "Jewish people".

:disbelief::eusa_doh:

So did Natanyahoo proclaim to speak for all Jews or are those the usual projections?
The whole narrative of this thread is deceitful.

Simply a lie.

try again----YOU CLAIMED that NETANYAHU declared "I SPEAK FOR ALL THE JEWS OF THE WORLD" you lied. At to Jerusalem as THE CAPITAL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE-----it is. What
sort of point are you STRUGGLING to make. BTW-----Mecca was once a city that harbored a VERY DIVERSE POPULATION------including Zoroastrians, jews, Christians, and various sects of arab paganism------probably a few hindus------it is OBVIOUSLY NOT A MUSLIM CITY -------it should be decared a historic heritage site for -----Zoroastrians, Christians, Jews-----and maybe some muslims. Medina (formerly Yathrib) is OBVIOUSLY a jewish city----(see da Koran) Ayodhiya is a HINDU CITY-------the babri mosque is trespassiing

Simply a lie.

So did Natanyahoo proclaim to speak for all Jews or are those the usual projections?
You do not like the truth.

Simply a lie.

What TRUTH???:rolleyes:
You have created a whole thread that You cannot backup by any proof except for Your usual ALL-KNOWING projections on Jews.

The truth is in post #2 and You still have nothing- just deception and broad brushed lies.
Simply lies.

Last edited:
Simply a lie.

to what "truth" do you refer? You have now decided to amend your original lie to----
----< because Netanyahu correctly described Jerusalem as the capital of the jewish people---
THAT MEANS (by some sort of secret code)----that Netanyahu really meant to say
' I, NETANYAHU SPEAK FOR ALL THE JEWS OF THE WORLD ' -------oh-----if I were
to say ' WASHTINGTON DC----is the capital of the USA ' that must mean that I am
the SPEAKER FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE USA----------logic 101 ANYONE??

You have created a whole thread that You cannot backup by any proof except for Your usual ALL-KNOWING projections on Jews.

The truth is in post #2 and You still have nothing- just deception and broad brushed lies.
Simply lies.
What did I write in any of my posts that misrepresented the report about French Jews being furious that the prime minister of Israel was invited to Paris today or that he thinks he represents all Jews everywhere?
Quit your detraction and deal with the ugly truth about the poison of the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian Territories infecting a ceremony meant to commemorate the roundup of French Jews in Paris 75 years ago before Israel existed.

Simply lies.
What did I write in any of my posts that misrepresented the report about French Jews being furious that the prime minister of Israel was invited to Paris today or that he thinks he represents all Jews everywhere?
Quit your detraction and deal with the ugly truth about the poison of the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian Territories infecting a ceremony meant to commemorate the roundup of French Jews in Paris 75 years ago before Israel existed.

you misrepresented with the statement "FRENCH JEWS ARE FURIOUS......" rather than "a small fringe
group of jews protested Netanyahu". Why do you know quit your BS and admit that you are a promulgator
of islamo Nazi propaganda. I doubt that you have ever met a French jew

Simply lies.

you misrepresented with the statement "FRENCH JEWS ARE FURIOUS......" rather than "a small fringe
group of jews protested Netanyahu". Why do you know quit your BS and admit that you are a promulgator
of islamo Nazi propaganda. I doubt that you have ever met a French jew
Roudy called him eLie for a reason.

New Topics

Forum List

Back