Freedom's Safest Place | My Rights -Video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
We need to start standing up with this lady and all the rest of the Millions of LEGAL gun owners who they (these Politicians YOU ELETCTED who took an OATH to protect our rights) are now trying to squash your second amendment RIGHT:
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you're living in an unsafe neighborhood and aren't free to protect yourself with a gun today, what makes you think you'll be free tomorrow? The National Rifle Association stands to fight for the protection of our rights. The NRA is Freedom's Safest Place.

We need to start standing up with this lady and all the rest of the Millions of LEGAL gun owners who they (these Politicians YOU ELETCTED who took an OATH to protect our rights) are now trying to squash your second amendment RIGHT:
If you're living in an unsafe neighborhood and aren't free to protect yourself with a gun today, what makes you think you'll be free tomorrow? The National Rifle Association stands to fight for the protection of our rights. The NRA is Freedom's Safest Place.

Yeah, make unsafer inner city areas, and then people will need guns in order to protect themselves from the dangerous people that exist because politicians won't do their jobs properly.

Or move to a country where politicians do their jobs properly and you won't have to worry much about crime.

Yeah, make unsafer inner city areas, and then people will need guns in order to protect themselves from the dangerous people that exist because politicians won't do their jobs properly.

Or move to a country where politicians do their jobs properly and you won't have to worry much about crime.

you probably should move because you don't care about our RIGHTS that is spelled out in our Constitution. but you support the FAKE right for women to abort their children. So the rest of us don't want the lectures by you who supports the killing of the UNBORN human beings about Gun deaths . And these elected Politicians are NOT OUR DICTATORS. they are hired (by we the people) to be the Voice of those that elected them. so you want dictators you will have to move. so sorry

like driving, the use of guns by children should be with adult supervision only.

you probably should move because you don't care about our RIGHTS that is spelled out in our Constitution. but you support the FAKE right for women to abort their children. So the rest of us don't want the lectures by you who supports the killing of the UNBORN human beings about Gun deaths . And these elected Politicians are NOT OUR DICTATORS. they are hired (by we the people) to be the Voice of those that elected them. so you want dictators you will have to move. so sorry

Oh right, you know what I care about and what I don't care about do you?

You're talking "FAKE right", give me a break.

It's basically anything which you want is a proper right, and anything you don't like is a fake right. Well I'm going to say the right to own a weapon is a fake right.

Do you understand the Bill of Rights? The Bill of Rights doesn't give anyone a right at all. You know this right?

How do you feel about masturbation? I mean, all those little unborn children dying every day because someone wants a wank.

Why yes, those politicians are elected by we the people. And if we the people decide by a majority that certain types of weapons should only be owned by persons who have proven themselves of good character, that will be the law. That is already established by the laws on weapons like the .45 Thompson. If the voters put in politicians that make a law with a 90 day waiting period to buy a gun, that is what the law will be. And if the waiting period includes an investigation of the person's background, and they find mental instability, and previous violence problems, if the policiticians we elect make laws that state such people cannot buy the gun, then that is how things are going to be. Given that over 80% of Americans believe we need better gun laws, there is a good chance of some of these things happening. None of which will affect the guns I have.

like driving, the use of guns by children should be with adult supervision only.

A right to drive a car?

Learner's permits require a drive to be in the car with the student. Cars can kill.

Guns use should be supervised by adults. Guns are not toys. When not in use, they should be locked up.

It's one thing to use a gun to defend family being threatened. When it came down to it, the terrorist blinked and got the butt to his head. I didn't have to pull the trigger, but I was fully ready to do so to protect my mother and little brother. I've seen enough death that I was not afraid to kill, or disable, it just was not something I would have done casually.

I never kept guns in the house, but when the children were old enough I did teach them how to handle guns.

Forum List

Back