CDZ Freedom of speech is peace, and censorship is the use of force.

I find it amusing that when Trump violates the basic rules of Twitter and is banned, he is somehow "silenced".

Anyone who has a state of the art press room in their house is not silenced. But it does become harder for him to make statements that are not challenged immediately.
Trump: I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace.

Leftist media: OMG TRUMP IS INCITING VIOLENCE
And when Maxine Waters actually DID encourage Burn Loot Murder arson, nothing but crickets.

I find it amusing that when Trump violates the basic rules of Twitter and is banned, he is somehow "silenced".

Anyone who has a state of the art press room in their house is not silenced. But it does become harder for him to make statements that are not challenged immediately.

And when Maxine Waters actually DID encourage Burn Loot Murder arson, nothing but crickets.
That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!!

You make a good point. It seems that everybody is picking on Trump for some reason. He told the revolutionaries to go home but they disobeyed him and went to the capital anyway.

Why would it make any difference when Trump told them to go home? They disobeyed him anyway. It's the fault of the revolutionaries, some if not most who are blm'ers.

Please don't use those sixshooters for anything violent. They give an impression of anger and threats.

You make a good point. It seems that everybody is picking on Trump for some reason. He told the revolutionaries to go home but they disobeyed him and went to the capital anyway.

Why would it make any difference when Trump told them to go home? They disobeyed him anyway. It's the fault of the revolutionaries, some if not most who are blm'ers.

Please don't use those sixshooters for anything violent. They give an impression of anger and threats.
Leftist hysteria and drama queening notwithstanding, Trump is not a dictator. He can't order people to do anything. If they don't go home when he asks them to, everything that follows is the result of their own personal choices. Trump has no responsibility for anything that follows.

And good grief, my avatar is a painting of a fictional character from a series of novels I love, The Gunslinger series by noted leftist Stephen King. It is in no way threatening.

Then they should ban the other people that do the same thing. Defending a double standard only leads me to believe you are disingenuous. You are someone who lets billionaires, media, and lying politicians explain reality to you. Think for yourself, you might like it.

Leftist hysteria and drama queening notwithstanding, Trump is not a dictator. He can't order people to do anything. If they don't go home when he asks them to, everything that follows is the result of their own personal choices. Trump has no responsibility for anything that follows.[/quote]

Yeah that.

And good grief, my avatar is a painting of a fictional character from a series of novels I love, The Gunslinger series by noted leftist Stephen King. It is in no way threatening.

I'm not an American and so to me it sends a definite message of a threat. It brings back thoughts of the school massacre in which 19 or 20 little children were shot dead by an American who didn't even bother to threaten, for me that is. He just went and killed for the fun of it I guess?

Do you think that guns can uphold freedom of speech? That would bring your gun love into this topic.

I think that Trump tried to start a deadly revolution to overthrow America's government. And in the minds of his supporters, rightfully so, because the Democrats apparently stole hundreds of thousands of votes from Trump and stole his presidency.

This has nothing to do with free speech at all. Everybody is free to just tell it like it is for them. And all the media sources have the right to allow Trump's truth on censor it. Some do, some don't. Nobody has prevented Breitbart, Stormfront, Oann, Newsmax, or others from telling Trump's story.

Let's all forget the whining over free speech before more police officers are killed!

I'm not an American and so to me it sends a definite message of a threat. It brings back thoughts of the school massacre in which 19 or 20 little children were shot dead by an American who didn't even bother to threaten, for me that is. He just went and killed for the fun of it I guess?

Do you think that guns can uphold freedom of speech? That would bring your gun love into this topic.
Guns can indeed uphold freedoms. SEE: World War I, World War II.

Guns can also remove freedoms. SEE: Every Communist regime.

I think you're much too fixated on your guns to have a conversation with me. Sorry but I have to be selective with my time here.

I have too many Americans who are sincere about learning how to bring their country back from the brink. If you want a conversation, I would suggest that your avatar doesn't serve you well.

I think you're much too fixated on your guns to have a conversation with me. Sorry but I have to be selective with my time here.

I have too many Americans who are sincere about learning how to bring their country back from the brink. If you want a conversation, I would suggest that your avatar doesn't serve you well.
Yes, there are several people who have used their fear of a small painting of a fictional character to avoid debate.

Forum List

Back