Freedom Caucus cancels Mar y Lago Press Conf

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I am guessing that this was going to eviscerate Mr Garland and the FBI. But it has been cancelled.
Has the caucus been given more info ? Are they afraid of looking like fools by batting for Donny ?
The GOP has been very vocal in demanding explanations for the Trump warrants but is strangely silent about this.
Now we are seeing that only the real headbangers in the party are defending the twice impeached former Prez.

I am guessing that this was going to eviscerate Mr Garland and the FBI. But it has been cancelled.
Has the caucus been given more info ? Are they afraid of looking like fools by batting for Donny ?
The GOP has been very vocal in demanding explanations for the Trump warrants but is strangely silent about this.
Now we are seeing that only the real headbangers in the party are defending the twice impeached former Prez.

Scrolled briefly. Your link has nothing to do with a Freedom Caucus press conference

Are you making up shit, TitsUp?

Yeah, that is all it is, a person on the other side of the pond
guessing. :eusa_whistle:

The Republican neo-fascist caucus is likely aware that conservatives’ attack of the Justice Department was baseless and unwarranted given the fact the lawful, Constitutional search of Trump’s property concerned nuclear weapons.

I just got a paywall Tommy. Do you really think this is doing the job that will cause the GOP normals to jump ship on Trump.

It's in its early stages but it's sounding pretty convincing so far.

I believe that the FBI, DOJ, and patriotic Americans in government agencies are on a dedicated mission to stop fascism. They know they can't fail!

The Republican neo-fascist caucus is likely aware that conservatives’ attack of the Justice Department was baseless and unwarranted given the fact the lawful, Constitutional search of Trump’s property concerned nuclear weapons.

Clayton's dictionary defines "fascist" as anything scary.

Lol, more hyperbole, rhetoric, and propaganda.

Clayton's dictionary defines "fascist" as anything scary.

They constantly have to raise the hyperbole and rhetoric in hopes of snaring a person because nobody else is listening to their scare mongering. Read any liberal op ed and the amount of propaganda, adverbs on top of adverbs, and scary adjectives is a testament to the laziness of these liberal rag journalists. There never is any substance.

Wow...fascists are and always have been leftists, remember? As for the panty raid, lets wait and see just how Constitutional it was.....since you Dimmers have no idea what the Constitution is. Now back to nap time Clayton, mommy is calling.

I just got a paywall Tommy. Do you really think this is doing the job that will cause the GOP normals to jump ship on Trump.

It's in its early stages but it's sounding pretty convincing so far.

I believe that the FBI, DOJ, and patriotic Americans in government agencies are on a dedicated mission to stop fascism. They know they can't fail!
I think it will flush out a few. Especially if he is selling nuclear shit to Putin or the Saudis.

The point is that law enforcement either enforce the law or they dont. His own party showed that they were unwilling to do so.

Its not like he stole some towels or used charity funds to have a portrait painted.

I think it will flush out a few. Especially if he is selling nuclear shit to Putin or the Saudis.

The point is that law enforcement either enforce the law or they dont. His own party showed that they were unwilling to do so.

Its not like he stole some towels or used charity funds to have a portrait painted.
Commie go look in a mirror and repeat these words....I am a TDS idiot, I am a TDS idiot, I am.....

The GOP has a decision to make now. But it is a problem that they made. America needs an opposition. Even right wing shits.

Forum List

Back