Freed Terrorist Describes Murdering Students

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
There are some people who love these terrorists and feel that they can do no wrong. Imagine if we just let killers like this out of U.S. prisons -- killers who are free to kill again.

Freed terrorist calmly describes how he murdered two young university students – and how his family rejoiced.

By Maayana Miskin
First Publish: 1/28/2014, 8:24 PM

Israel has released dozens of terrorists who murdered Israeli citizens as part of the ongoing negotiations with the Palestinian Authority.

Following one recent prisoner release, Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas victoriously lifted the hand of one terrorist, Issa Abd Rabbo, and proclaimed him a hero.

Rabbo has now given an interview in which he details the act that led to Abbas’ praise: the bloody murder of two Israeli university students, a young man and woman, as they hiked in Jerusalem.

Rabbo spoke to the Bethlehem-based Maan news agency in an interview translated by Palestinian Media Watch.

Continue reading at:

Freed Terrorist Describes Murdering Students - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Incredibly disgusting piece of Palestinian trash .

I feel terrible for the family of those victims. I can't imagine what it feels like to know that the man that murdered your son, brother,father,uncle, was released from jail after he was supposed to serve a life sentence.

I feel terrible for the family of those victims. I can't imagine what it feels like to know that the man that murdered your son, brother,father,uncle, was released from jail after he was supposed to serve a life sentence.
He'll be looking over his shoulder the rest of his short life.

He'll be looking over his shoulder the rest of his short life.
:clap:

Mossad always gets it's man. Always.

There are some people who love these terrorists and feel that they can do no wrong. Imagine if we just let killers like this out of U.S. prisons -- killers who are free to kill again.

Freed terrorist calmly describes how he murdered two young university students – and how his family rejoiced.

By Maayana Miskin
First Publish: 1/28/2014, 8:24 PM

Israel has released dozens of terrorists who murdered Israeli citizens as part of the ongoing negotiations with the Palestinian Authority.

Following one recent prisoner release, Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas victoriously lifted the hand of one terrorist, Issa Abd Rabbo, and proclaimed him a hero.

Rabbo has now given an interview in which he details the act that led to Abbas’ praise: the bloody murder of two Israeli university students, a young man and woman, as they hiked in Jerusalem.

Rabbo spoke to the Bethlehem-based Maan news agency in an interview translated by Palestinian Media Watch.

Continue reading at:

Freed Terrorist Describes Murdering Students - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Because of human rights laws and bleeding heart liberals the UK is powerless to keep known MASS MURDERING muslim scum in prison for their crimes. So we have upwards of 500 terrorist MASS MURDERERS running around free and preaching their hatred and incitement to terrorism in mosques up and down the country. And when we complain about it islamonazi sympathisers say we are contributing to hate sites. Time to scrap the human rights act for known foreign criminals and deport them with immediate effect, if their families will be disrupted by it then they can go and join them.

Forum List

Back