CDZ Free Speech Threatened by Censorship Extremists | Mercola.com

You're citing political opinion pieces from an antivaxer blog.

No, I'm citing articles from a websites that focus on facts, not propaganda. This thread's OP cited an article from Dr. Mercola's website, a site I have come to trust over time as one that is unswayed by the propaganda of the day and is willing to be censored to publish the truth as they see it. I've also cited articles from other sites that have done the same, such as RFK Jr.'s Children's Health Defense and Off Guardian. Now, can we get back to the subject of this thread?

Dr. Mercola's website
That's an antivaxer blog. Sorry, dude. That's just what it is.

Mercola's site certainly warns of the dangers of vaccines, but it does so much more than that. Here's the description of the site, in their own words:
Founding of Mercola.com
Dr. Joseph Mercola founded Mercola.com in 1997 as a portal for natural health information and resources. It is one of the first health websites established to cater to readers who are interested in holistic medicine. Mercola.com is now routinely among the top 10 natural health websites on the internet, boasting over a million newsletter subscribers, and garnering more than 10 million page views per month.

Mercola.com aims to provide up-to-date natural health information and data that will most benefit its readers and subscribers, helping them achieve peak health and adopt better lifestyles. It also strives to expose corporate, government and mass media hype that diverts people from what is truly best for their health and often toward a path that leads straight into an early grave.

Mercola.com provides a harmonious community for educated and open-minded individuals who are determined to change the modern health paradigm. Subscribers and readers belong to a variety of populations, from homemakers to health care experts, all seeking to improve and maintain their state of health.
Source:

Forum List

Back