Free speech for me , not for thee

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I noticed something about Face book groups, the mods/administrators of them , it doesn't matter if they are a liberal or a conservative they are quick to ban /delete threads they don't agree with, or goes along with their narrative, I have like 7 groups I mod and I could care less ,even if they attack me personally , who cares.

1. I am putting this out in the open because, if the little guy can't handle free speech, why do we put the big guys to a higher standard?

2. In people's minds when they read the US constitution do they think it doesn't apply to them?

3. Do they justify poor lack of behavior/ morals because they think it's a private company and they can discriminate any way they want?

This is interesting to me discuss

Note a couple of groups that banned or denied me, I knew the administrator's or I shall say they knew me when I was a baby. Some people really can't handle the next generation, and move out of the way. They were doing it all wrong or they don't understand the generations under them

I noticed something about Face book groups, the mods/administrators of them , it doesn't matter if they are a liberal or a conservative they are quick to ban /delete threads they don't agree with, or goes along with their narrative, I have like 7 groups I mod and I could care less ,even if they attack me personally , who cares.

1. I am putting this out in the open because, if the little guy can't handle free speech, why do we put the big guys to a higher standard?

2. In people's minds when they read the US constitution do they think it doesn't apply to them?

3. Do they justify poor lack of behavior/ morals because they think it's a private company and they can discriminate any way they want?

This is interesting to me discuss
The government allows this forum to moderate itself as well. Goddam commies.

The government allows this forum to moderate itself as well. Goddam commies.
If you have a problem with the mods here you should check yourself into the nearest mental hospital, and quit trying to deflect

Forum List

Back