Free Refutation Service (FRS)

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
This thread is now in business.

We'll see how it goes. :D

Last edited:
Can I get two refutations for the same price?

Honestly, that depends on the person getting refuted. :lol:

I do take checks, and PayPal. Cash is king, though. :eusa_clap:

Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living.

That's unsubstantiated nonsense. In order to make claims of truth, you need to have some sort of basis. Frankly, I don't think you have anything to prove your statement here, ShootSpeeders.

As for African-Americans not creating wealth or creating a high standard of living, consider this man alone. This guy was absolutely brilliant.

George Washington Carver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This man alone was a trailblazer who helped improve everyone's quality of life today. He was a scientist whose research paved the way for future scientific advancement. He also inspired young men and women, black and white, with a love and fascination of science—including me.

Your statement holds no water, SS. Here's another link for everyone to read through, too. I found it edifying.

[MENTION=37134]ShootSpeeders[/MENTION]

Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living.

That's unsubstantiated nonsense. In order to make claims of truth, you need to have some sort of basis. Frankly, I don't think you have anything to prove your statement here, ShootSpeeders.

As for African-Americans not creating wealth or creating a high standard of living, consider this man alone. This guy was absolutely brilliant.

George Washington Carver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This man alone was a trailblazer who helped improve everyone's quality of life today. He was a scientist whose research paved the way for future scientific advancement. He also inspired young men and women, black and white, with a love and fascination of science—including me.

Your statement holds no water, SS. Here's another link for everyone to read through, too. I found it edifying.

[MENTION=37134]ShootSpeeders[/MENTION]

If that's all you have you're charging way too much.

Been busier than expected. :D

I'll be perusing the political boards later. ;)

Forum List

Back