Free guns !!!!

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director,
Four Weapons
Combat MasterMillionaire Patriot Wants YOU Armed and Trained!
Offers Up His Own Money So YOU Get a Free Handgun
Plus 5 Days of Training And a 30 State Concealed Weapons Permit for Pennies-on-the-Dollar!
Even if you can't attend the course,
I have two, FREE training gifts for you below...
I'm Dr. Ignatius Piazza, Founder and Director of Front Sight Firearms Training Institute. You are on a secure page.

My hundreds of thousands of students call me the "Millionaire Patriot" because for the last 12 years I have continually provided millions of dollars in amazing benefits to encourage every law abiding citizen in America to secure the Comfort of Skill at Arms for the protection of themselves, their families, and their communities.

You see, I believe that we can positively change the image of gun ownership in our lifetimes and protect our great country from all enemies-- foreign and domestic-- by training our law abiding citizens to levels that far exceed law enforcement and military standards and we can do it without any boot camp mentality or drill instructor attitudes.

I believe this so much that I created Front Sight Firearms Training Institute for this sole purpose. I want YOU armed and trained, and I'll back up my words with my wallet.

I believe it, I put my wallet behind it, and Front Sight is doing it!

Want proof? See what Alan Gottlieb, the founder of Second Amendment Foundation, has to say about Front Sight:

https://www.frontsight.com/free-gun.asp

I think its a conspiracy! :eusa_shifty::scared1:

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director,
Four Weapons
Combat MasterMillionaire Patriot Wants YOU Armed and Trained!
Offers Up His Own Money So YOU Get a Free Handgun
Plus 5 Days of Training And a 30 State Concealed Weapons Permit for Pennies-on-the-Dollar!
Even if you can't attend the course,
I have two, FREE training gifts for you below...
I'm Dr. Ignatius Piazza, Founder and Director of Front Sight Firearms Training Institute. You are on a secure page.

My hundreds of thousands of students call me the "Millionaire Patriot" because for the last 12 years I have continually provided millions of dollars in amazing benefits to encourage every law abiding citizen in America to secure the Comfort of Skill at Arms for the protection of themselves, their families, and their communities.

You see, I believe that we can positively change the image of gun ownership in our lifetimes and protect our great country from all enemies-- foreign and domestic-- by training our law abiding citizens to levels that far exceed law enforcement and military standards and we can do it without any boot camp mentality or drill instructor attitudes.

I believe this so much that I created Front Sight Firearms Training Institute for this sole purpose. I want YOU armed and trained, and I'll back up my words with my wallet.

I believe it, I put my wallet behind it, and Front Sight is doing it!

Want proof? See what Alan Gottlieb, the founder of Second Amendment Foundation, has to say about Front Sight:

https://www.frontsight.com/free-gun.asp

what kind of glock is the question??

I ended up going with the 26.

pg26.jpg

An FWIW, if you go the site do NOT give them any personal info. I've received spam in the mail and spam on my cell. Sheesh.

Forum List

Back